Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MUSR - Northeast Caravan-
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
okieflyr
There are three of us (plas76targa, scottyb, and okieflyr) that are going to meet in Staunton VA to begin the caravan down to the TOD. We will be leaving out Thursday @ 9am for a nice day drive driving.gif through the hills and mountains of Virginia I-81 to Vonore TN.
If anybody else has an interest to join in along the way, consider yourself invited!
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(okieflyr @ Sep 14 2010, 08:50 PM) *

There are three of us (plas76targa, scottyb, and okieflyr) that are going to meet in Staunton VA to begin the caravan down to the TOD. We will be leaving out Thursday @ 9am for a nice day drive driving.gif through the hills and mountains of Virginia I-81 to Vonore TN.
If anybody else has an interest to join in along the way, consider yourself invited!

Grab a bunch of those guys from up there and bring them all with you. A rare chance to attend one of the oldest 914 events out there. aktion035.gif
bandjoey
icon_bump.gif
okieflyr
The ECC is this weekend and I won't be able to attend, but hopefully some of our guys can share the information and shake a few people off the fence to come out!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.