Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Vac in San Diego
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Neal
I just returned with the family from San Diego (La Jolla), I just have to give props to the CA freeway system, it's concrete and in good shape. People cruise like a mini autocross and we were in a Kia Reo
1 cylinder (wifes choice) we almost became a metallic blue smudge. I loved the area Mission Beach,Pacific Beach La Jolla cove. People in CA are just more energetic and fit, I hardly saw a heffer in our 4 days. Balboa Park rocks. My wife perfected the U-Turn while we were there, she is a shitty driver and I am relegated to silent suffering. Wish I had my 914 and every sport bike rider I saw had at least a leather jacket and a good helment I was impressed. Are any of the regular posters close to La Jolla ?

Neal
dbelleperc
That would be me. I go to the same places about 2-3 times a week.
Dr Evil
Ditto! But, I dont usually have a leather jacket when I ride.

Sup, Dave!

West siiiiide
john rogers
I live in Chula Vista and can see the lights of Mexico on one side and the lights of SD on the other and the ocean in front........ Don't think I could live anywheres else?! We have more cars at one of our auto-x meets than show up for the whole Porsche Club Great Britan meets, usually 6 to 8 914s and same 356s.
Red-Beard
I live in "Baja La Jolla".....

Pacific Beach.

And I'm vacationing in NY...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.