Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Black seats & Interior stuff
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cheapsnake
Seats are blemish free, seams are all solid and vinyl is all supple. The only flaw is at the front of the passenger seat base (see close-up) where there is a 1" abrasion. This does not show when the cushion is in place. Shipping is always an issue with large items so I'm including the cost of shipping in the price of $375.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I've also got the seat sliders if you need them. They'll need to ship separately. If you want them with the seats it'll be basically the cost of shipping, $25 for the set. Otherwise, $50 for the set, shipped.

I've also got door panels (VG condition - $125, shipped), door pulls and map pockets ($65, shipped) to go with the seats if you need them. Backpad, 7/10, looks good from the front, but has some water staining on the back, $65, shipped.

Make me an offer on the whole package.

Tom
Markl
Hi, I'll take the backpad, sending PM
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(Markl @ Sep 16 2010, 05:56 AM) *

Hi, I'll take the backpad, sending PM

It's yours Mark. Thanks.

Tom
xperu
I/ll take the seats. Mike
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(xperu @ Sep 16 2010, 08:24 AM) *

I/ll take the seats. Mike

you got em Mike. PM'ing details.

Tom
trent1542
got any pictures of the pockets?
also are the seats officially gone?
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(trent1542 @ Sep 18 2010, 10:03 PM) *

Here ya go. The vinyl has separated from the backing (second pic) on the back edge, it'll need to be reattached. The thing taped to the front is the lid spring just for safekeeping. Passenger pull is also included, in VG condition.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

The seats are spoken for, just waiting for the check. If for some reason it doesn't come through I'll be in touch. Otherwise, I've got another set in not as good of condition. If you're interested I can take some pics.
trent1542
QUOTE(Cheapsnake @ Sep 19 2010, 04:24 PM) *

Here ya go. The vinyl has separated from the backing (second pic) on the back edge, it'll need to be reattached. The thing taped to the front is the lid spring just for safekeeping. Passenger pull is also included, in VG condition.

The seats are spoken for, just waiting for the check. If for some reason it doesn't come through I'll be in touch. Otherwise, I've got another set in not as good of condition. If you're interested I can take some pics.

cool, will think about the pockets..
As for the seats I think I already got myself a driver side seat, but I will need a bottom tub for a '70 passenger seat. But it looks like all you have are the driver/late style passenger seats.
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(trent1542 @ Sep 19 2010, 05:32 PM) *

QUOTE(Cheapsnake @ Sep 19 2010, 04:24 PM) *

cool, will think about the pockets..
As for the seats I think I already got myself a driver side seat, but I will need a bottom tub for a '70 passenger seat. But it looks like all you have are the driver/late style passenger seats.

Actually I do have a set out of a 71. Send me an email at 914stuff@soikcommunications.com and I'll return it with pics.

Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.