Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Huntington Beach 914 Sightings
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
I was visiting Einmalig in Huntington Beach, CA today to look over a couple of part cars they bought. Paul drove up in his yellow 74 that he restoring.
jim_hoyland
Roller VIN 4732918405. Rust free hell hole. Einmalig in Huntington Beach has this up for sale for $3K--no affiliation

No motor or trans. This is in surprisingly good condition with 911 suspension and flares, and there is a good front hood. If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll give sellers number.
jim_hoyland
Two parts cars, both are 73's: 4732914158 and 4732910734. The second cars has AC
jim_hoyland
I had another errand to a local welder. I drive up in the 914, welder guy says the guy in the shop next door has one of those 914's. Oh, yeah, he continues, some guy brought it over 10 years ago and never picked it up. Says its a six, not a four like mine. And its orange. The guy next door is gone, will return later and check this out. smile.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Sep 16 2010, 08:40 PM) *

I had another errand to a local welder. I drive up in the 914, welder guy says the guy in the shop next door has one of those 914's. Oh, yeah, he continues, some guy brought it over 10 years ago and never picked it up. Says its a six, not a four like mine. And its orange. The guy next door is gone, will return later and check this out. smile.gif

for some reason we just don't see that kind of stuff here in the south east, you guys out west dry.gif seem to have the better finds!?

pw
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.