Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: has it been 2 weeks?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
how 'bout a new front page pic. Let's use one from the Alameda AX. How bout one of Demicks, Randals or Bill Ps car?
Bruce Allert
agree.gif 2nd the motion

..........b beerchug.gif
J P Stein
Well.......I suppose (sigh) sad.gif
Brad Roberts
If you can change it Sean..feel free. Gint and Jeroen have been doing it in the past. I havent looked into how to make the change.

B
seanery
me neither. I get so lost in that stuff wacko.gif
Gint
I've gotten grief everytime I've done it. I was kinda hopin Jeroen would step in this time around.
TheCabinetmaker
Aw Gint, ya know ya luv it. laugh.gif No grief this time. go for it.
Bleyseng
Jeroen is off having Cousin Guido to get the money for the 911. How about a shot of THAT car to break with our traditions here there is always a first time. Atleast I got to ride in it, Jeroen scared the shit out of me driving thou.
Gint
Tell ya what. Lemme finish watching CART qualifying on HD and get back up to my office box. I'd like to place that pic of Jeroen's 911 if you guys don't mind. Kind of a tribute. He's one of the people primarily responsible for this board being here.

Whaddya think of that idea?
TheCabinetmaker
That's the best idea I've heard since the "come to dinner tonight" phone call I got earlier today.
Bruce Allert
good job on the pic change Mr. G. clap56.gif
Jeroen will be pleased

....b
Gint
Not much to it. Quite a simple process. I hope Jeroen likes it.
Jeroen
Thanks guys... The car is being missed.

And Geoff, you're such a wuss. I wasn't even pushing the car cool.gif
Just be glad you weren't in the car with the guy who totalled it.
Then you would have been truely scared (no one would have noticed if you'd wet your pants though) biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.