Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seinfeld contact info?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
OK, this came up in a different thread. I want to buy Jerry a club sticker. Chris C, anyone?

thanks!
campbellcj
I have contact info for (one of) his lawyers happy11.gif
Brad Roberts
Sean,

Contact Jack Griffith the guy in the Texas TV video posted a few weeks back. He is a personal friend of Jerry. Send Jack a sticker also. I have Jacks email address buried around here somewhere. I thought ChrisC had it also.

I *think* I have the phone number for Jerry's personal assistant. Older lady that Jack knows as well.

B
campbellcj
I do have Jack's info somewhere. Good thought.

Carol, Seinfeld's long-time assistant, is no longer employed by him so I heard...and I haven't seen here "around" in a couple years.

Another angle might be his long-time Calif mechanic, Sam Cabiglio. His shop is based on Long Beach or somewhere down that way IIRC.
Brad Roberts
Jack would probably be the best bet. The other person I know with contact info would be Pete Stout with Excellence. Pete could probably use a sticker also.

I didnt know about Carol.

B
seanery
I sent Jack an email. I'll report status as it comes.
ein 6er
send him a PM!! laugh.gif

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/member.php?...fo&userid=14375
retrotech
Sam Cabiglio is a closer contact than Jack.

562-595-7777

LB, Ca.
GWN7
Does Jerry own a 914?
campbellcj
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Apr 17 2004, 06:51 PM)
Does Jerry own a 914?

Um..."no comment" (cough cough yes cough)
Jake Raby
Heck, I built an engine for The late Dave Thomas,(The wendy's guy) he had a Spyder replica...

Also did one for two different cars that were used in Batman movies....

Maybe one day when he wants some power he'll call me... LOL

I know that when the Maestro and I used to talk alot that he was doing work for Jerry. After the Maestro died alot of his old customers are coming to me for 356 and 912 engines. I keep thinking that one day I'll get a call from Seinfeld for a Vintage engine..... we'll see.
John
Does Jerry own a 914?

Um..."no comment" (cough cough yes cough)

And to think, I had him pegged as a 911 guy..... wink.gif
GWN7
I knew he had a bunch of 911's (artice about the garge he was building in NY for them...20 some), but never heard about his 914...
F4i
Who would openly admit they had a 914? laugh.gif
Brad Roberts
Dylan,

You NAILED IT. I cant count how many times I have chatted with people at a Porsche event and they "quietly" admit they have a 914 (when they dont know that I'm involved with 914's.)

Just yesterday I was telling a young lady that owning a 914 was like being a Howard Stern listener. People dont want to admit that they listen to Howard and 914 owners typically dont admit that they own a 914.

Another case: Sears Point PCA time trial. A new person was shooting pics/video for sale of the event. I recognized him as a 914 owner that I had spoken too in the past about doing a 6 cyl upgrade. I said "hey.. still have the 914 ??" in front of a whole bunch of PCA people buying pics of their cars/videos from the event... he "shshshs's" me like I should be quiet... that no one knew he had a CHERRY 73 2.0 Silver 914. I couldnt beleive I was being "shushed" about bringing up the fact that he owned a 914... LOL laugh.gif

It is up to us to bring a higher class/status to owning a 914.

B
McMark
Really?
It's up to the members of this board to bring a higher class to something. Holy shit. Run for the hills.

Class ain't our stong suit.

lol2.gif
biggrin.gif
F4i
So it's the scooter/fat chick syndrome.
72914S
I`ve HAD other German cars , but I`m still proud to say I own a 914 ! Just (about) driving.gif the most fun you can have on 4 wheels!!
morph
Jerry has an assortment of Porsches he also has a 356 that I seen on TV, but that is the only car of his I have actually seen. Thats how the paparazzi finds him, they look for the classic Porsche parked in his hood and then they wait for him to return to it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.