Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Mallory Unilite distributor (pre made in china body)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Rotary'14
This is the distributor off of my carbed 1.8L,, it has the grey spring for the advance curve that is suggested by air cooled forums. I lengthened the original wires with some speaker wire I had lying around. There is very little play in the shaft. Here's a pic. the cap & rotor has very little wear on it. Just drop it in check your timing and away you go. These distributors are highly recommended for performance T4 applications.

$150 shipped in USA

-Robert
jarclay
QUOTE(Rotary'14 @ Sep 18 2010, 09:59 AM) *

This is the distributor off of my carbed 1.8L,, it has the grey spring for the advance curve that is suggested by air cooled forums. I lengthened the original wires with some speaker wire I had lying around. There is very little play in the shaft. Here's a pic. the cap & rotor has very little wear on it. Just drop it in check your timing and away you go. These distributors are highly recommended for performance T4 applications.

$150 shipped in USA

-Robert

Any idea how many miles??? Thanks Jarclay
craig downs
I'll take it Robert
Where about do you live in LA? I live close to the 60/15 interchange maybe we could meet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.