Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 4 lug Fuchs, Set of 5 done by Al Reed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Socalandy
Finally got my 5 lug done and have a set of 4 lugs FS. Full polish and then bead blasted the inset for the mat finish. Billet center caps and crome lug bolts. No curb rash and strait

AWSM set, Asking $1000. Like to see them on a 914 but if no takers here they will be on EvilBay

Invested
$550 for the wheels
$500 for polishing
$89 for lugs
$79 for Billet center caps

Paypal, Check or local pickup

Thanks for looking!!!
Socalandy
biggrin.gif
Socalandy
biggrin.gif
Socalandy
shades.gif
Socalandy
shades.gif
Socalandy
drooley.gif
Socalandy
aktion035.gif
Socalandy
biggrin.gif
Socalandy
w00t.gif
Socalandy
santa_smiley.gif
Socalandy
biggrin.gif
JRust
Holy crap those look absolutely stunning biggrin.gif .
Rav914
How long did it take you to get these done??? Mine have been with Al since March. Thanks and sorry for the distraction. Those wheels look stunning.
Socalandy
These have been on my car for almost 3 years. Al has loads of wheels in the pipeline but unless you were in his shop you'd have no clue. Best thing to do is wait it out and know that when they are done he will call you to make room for more wheels.

I know what your going thru. Its a long line but they will be awsome when you get them. I'm still rolling on some of Al's work!! drooley.gif
Tom_T
Per my PMs Thurs/Fri - I'll take the first dibs Andy, but I'm up on the Central Coast through Monday & won't have cell nor web where we'll be staying tomorrow night (Sun. nite).

You have my cell from prior PMs & we can talk to set a time to get together on these.

Jonathan & Mark put on a great BBQ & parts event today at GPR in Santa Maria! smile.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Socalandy
Great, Glad they will be on your car, on a 914 and I get to visit them when we work on your car aktion035.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Sep 18 2010, 09:03 PM) *

These have been on my car for almost 3 years. Al has loads of wheels in the pipeline but unless you were in his shop you'd have no clue. Best thing to do is wait it out and know that when they are done he will call you to make room for more wheels.

I know what your going thru. Its a long line but they will be awsome when you get them. I'm still rolling on some of Al's work!! drooley.gif

Your new 5-lug set-up looks great!

Whose is that L80E/Light Ivory with Beige interior behind yours in the pic? confused24.gif

That's what mine will be going back to! smile.gif

... today I scored a Beige backpad in a bit rough shape, but with good unfaded sections behind where the seats fir to cannibalize to repair the bolster tears in my otherwise VG interior! biggrin.gif
Tom_T
PS Andy - IIRC Jonathan & Mark had a set a GT flares if you're doing your 6 as flared, so give them a call if so.
Socalandy
Thanks, I have a set of factory flares already but wish I could have gone to see what other -6 parts they had. I didnt win the Lotto again dry.gif so the work I did today was needed. The L80E car belongs to 76-914, Kent in Hemet
Tom_T
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Sep 18 2010, 09:40 PM) *

Thanks, I have a set of factory flares already but wish I could have gone to see what other -6 parts they had. I didnt win the Lotto again dry.gif so the work I did today was needed. The L80E car belongs to 76-914, Kent in Hemet

Yeah, no dang lotto for me either! dry.gif

They had some 6 parts there, cuz several of the 6-ers there got stuff, but don't know what's left. They'll still be there with new parts, but they'll be clearing the used parts out to someone else when this is over in a week or two I think. They had some early doors & misc parts too, but don't know what you need.

Best give them a call at some point with what you need. If you call Monday, I can cart it back in the Westy for you when we come home Mon., but call my cell or tell them to tell me what else I'm taking for you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.