Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 19 77 Fiat X19 for trade
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
rock914
Hey guys I have decided to let go of my 1977 Fiat X19, this car is a great project. It has 34,000 original miles on it (I have the title). When I purchased it it had been in storage since 1985. Overall it is in great condition with minimal rust issues. The frame is solid and the rust is mostly surface rust on the body with the exception of the rear valance it will most likely need the be replaced , an overall rust free X19 is as rare as a rust free 914. The door gaps are straight, the doors open and close very smoothly and the windows roll up and down like butter. I have replaced the timing and alternator belts, the brake master cylinder and had the starter rebuilt. This is a factory“non cat car and it has the 1300 carbureted motor. The original owner replaced the exhaust manifold with a header and I believe that he may have removed the air pump. The interior is nearly perfect with no cracks in the dash (rare), the original owner also had the seats recoverd but they are period correct, with the exception of the stereo and the recovered seats I believe the interior to be stock. It will need carburetor work, it starts but will not idle, I do know the automatic choke is frozen up (It was idling last year but this year it will not). When it was running the motor sounded great, ran cool and the heat worked. I was able to drive it down the road last year and the transmition seemed fine. I have not blead the brake lines since I replaced the master cylinder. Overall it is a very nice restorable car. I am located about 2 hours south of Chicago in Hoopeston, Ill, I would like to trade for a 914 project, a Karmann Ghia project or a VW buss of comparable value. If you have interest let me know what you have, Call or email me Bob 217-304-2471.

UPDATE: FOUND A NEW PROJECT FIRST $800 TAKES IT!!

Click to view attachment
rock914
more pics

Click to view attachment

rock914
Click to view attachment
rock914
Found a new project, i will take $800.
Andyrew
At that price It would be mine if it was local!
Good luck!
rock914
probably be putting it on the Bay this weekend but wanted to give the group first shot at it.
rock914
Looks like it's sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.