Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: kinda on topic kinda off (914 content)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Neal
I was watching the Speed channel last night and they were playing a racing film with Paul Neuman moderating, what floored me was a celebrity race with the celbs and racers driving 914's all a different color. Has anyone seen this ?. It was filmed like On any Sunday with the same 70's music and layed back commentary. There was one funny place where a 914 team pulled out of the race and the driver says "I have no transmission or clutch". Sounds familiar.

Neal
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Neal @ Apr 17 2004, 08:24 AM)
I was watching the Speed channel last night and they were playing a racing film with Paul Neuman moderating...

'Once Upon A Wheel'

i was signed up for one of the last PCA events at OMS but circumstances prevented my attendance. darn, i hear it was a wonderful facility.

"Newman"
Gint
Yup. We discussed that last week when it forst came on Speed. There's a thread around here somewhere that even has a .mpg link for the Cleb Race section of the prorgram.

And is this thread isn't on topic, I don't know what is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.