Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS (CA) Suby swap dispossession, incl free stuff - ALL GONE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
thenewwazoo
everything's gone, thanks to Michael for picking it all up.

Hello, all. I'm embarking on a Subaru swap and thus all of this type4-specific stuff has to go! All prices are OBO and located in Redwood City, CA. I'll ship, but I reeeally don't want to. Make me a ridiculous offer for everything, and I might just take it. All parts were removed from a running, driving car.

Email me at [email=bkmatt+914parts@gmail.com]bkmatt+914parts@gmail.com[/email] and take it all home.

Pictures of all parts can be seen here

sold - RUNNING type4 with heat problems $200. Rebuilt in the '80s, made '70 rwhp on Raby's dyno in a perfectly stock configuration before I moved out west. It's tired but is a good core for a rebuild. Builds up oil heat over time, and I don't care to figure out why. Includes working alternator, intake runners, electronic ignition, complete tins.
IPB Image

sold - SS Heat Exchangers of unknown origin and vintage - $200. They're in serviceable shape with some minor denting, but they have no problems.
IPB Image

sold - Rebuilt hiperformance "mini" starter - $80. Purchased in Jun '05, still works perfectly.
IPB Image

sold - Rebuilt pressure sensor, untested - $25. Purchased from Performance Products in Sep '04, later removed by PO for Megasquirt installation.
IPB Image

sold - OE Style Dansk muffer - $100. Purchased new from Pelican in May '04, great condition.
IPB Image

sold - '74 side shift rod - BO. Section between firewall and shifter
IPB Image

Fuel pressure regulator - $20. Works great.
IPB Image

Side shift mechanism cover - $10. Decent condition. Not much to it.
IPB Image

Bosch coil - $10. Works great.
IPB Image

Heater flapper boxes (2) - $30. Kept me toasty through an ATL winter. BONUS! you get all the other crap between them and the HEs, too.
IPB Image

Stock ECU - BO. Prev owner said it works. I just don't want to throw it away. BONUS! you get a wiring harness to go with it. NOTE I just realized that I have no idea if it's L-jet or D-jet. It's whatever came stock on a '74 2.0.
IPB Image

Free!
- 4x Bosch plug wires - like new
- Distributor cap - like new
- Relay board cover - small cracks, otherwise good
- Heater blower motor - untested, PO said it worked.
- Valve cover gasket - like new, obviously unused
- Stock airbox, including filter - like newish
- 911 sport mount
Markl
If you decide to ship, I'd take the MPS and shift cover - I need them both, let me know! Thanks
koozy
I'll take the engine if it comes with the trans and I'll also take the MPS and free stuff please. I can pick the stuff up at your convenience. I'm in Santa Clara and work in SF. If the engine does not come with the trans let's talk. I may want it for a few of the parts. Sending email with my telephone number
thenewwazoo
QUOTE(koozy @ Sep 18 2010, 11:32 PM) *

I'll take the engine if it comes with the trans and I'll also take the MPS and free stuff please. I can pick the stuff up at your convenience. I'm in Santa Clara and work in SF. If the engine does not come with the trans let's talk. I may want it for a few of the parts. Sending email with my telephone number

Sorry, I should have clarified - the transaxle is spoken for and will be gone tomorrow.

Will respond to email, too.
rileysgirl
hey there, I need the muffler if it is still available. 951-634-6214 thanx
DanT
want to make sure the heat exchangers have straight pipes where they attach to the muffler, not the upward curved ones for a 1.7L?
thenewwazoo
QUOTE(DanT @ Sep 20 2010, 11:21 PM) *

want to make sure the heat exchangers have straight pipes where they attach to the muffler, not the upward curved ones for a 1.7L?

There is no bend where the HEs connect to the muffler.

B
DanT
I would like to come see them on Friday or Saturday this week.... smile.gif

cash in hand smile.gif
Michael N
Second in line for the muffler.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.