Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1973 2.0 roller that is close to being ready for assembly.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
whitey
I have a '73 2.0 that I have spent the last 3 years working on/restoring. My wife now says I have to many cars and not enough time to complete this car...I have to agree. The body is rust free, straight with no problems. The interior of the car has been painted in matching original silver, including the trunks, engine compartment, door jambs, etc. It is ready for a block sand to the exterior and final color. It will take very little to be ready for paint. The engine and trans were rebuilt approx. 10 years ago with approx. 8,000 miles on them and run and shift perfectly. The engine has 44 Webers on it but I have all the fuel injection parts to go back to injection (that was my intention). This is a partial list of the particulars on the car:
SS headers
new clutch
stainless floorboard, behind pedals
pedal assembly with new bushings
two sets of seats, one set is perfect
new seat belts
restored dash
almost all new rubber
all parts boxed and labeled
hundreds of pictures from the disassembly and part locations
all small parts, screws are bagged and labeled
new SS fuel lines installed in tunnel (front to rear)
Needs: new windshield, carpets
I need $5000...I have way, way, more invested than that. Thanks for looking, Dave
chuckc
sending pm
73Euro911S
PM sent, thanks
Loser_Cruiser
Pictures of the parts,i.e. engine transmission, etc.?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.