Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new daily driver
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
drive-ability
This car was a friends, he had it for sale for months. Since it was way over priced (blue book 10k, street 8 to 9k) he didn't get any action. He cam by last week and told me he was going to sell it to car max. I matched there price plus lunch LOL. It's about as nice as they come, this guy keeps everything serviced and spotless. I know its a big lug of a car but does run nice and at 5k was too good to pass up.

Car Link
914Sixer
Looks like a good deal. biggrin.gif
EdwardBlume
Very nice... beer.gif

Is there a way to loop the Miami Vice instrumental as you're driving around? drooley.gif
rwilner
I love Z28s. whoever says they can't turn doesn't know how to drive them -- you need to steer it with your right foot.

Way better than the mustangs of the same era due to the independent rear suspension vs. live axle, IMHO.

Also, you don't need a horn with those things -- just rev the engine!!

have a blast with it.
70_914
QUOTE(rwilner @ Sep 19 2010, 07:48 AM) *

I love Z28s. whoever says they can't turn doesn't know how to drive them -- you need to steer it with your right foot.

Way better than the mustangs of the same era due to the independent rear suspension vs. live axle, IMHO.

Also, you don't need a horn with those things -- just rev the engine!!

have a blast with it.

Yeah and the M3 with an independent rear end that only went .04 seconds faster around the track than the current live-axle Mustang is a vastly superior car, too...

bs.gif

F-Body cars had live axles.

Andyrew
Those are great cars!! Wanted to get one myself for a daily for ~ a year! Treat it right and you can get 25-30mpg!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.