Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Good used Koni struts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JimmyG
These where on my 914/6 and I am putting it back closer to original so I took these off and here they are. The springs that are on the back are new. I put them on the struts a couple of years ago and now that I am going back to original I put the original springs back on . The springs that are on there are 165's
One of the rears have some of the rubber on the outside has been pealing away from heat I assume but they are not sloppy.
How about 300.00 + S/H Let me know if you would like them.
914 shifter
QUOTE(JimmyG @ Sep 19 2010, 09:02 AM) *

These where on my 914/6 and I am putting it back closer to original so I took these off and here they are. The springs that are on the back are new. I put them on the struts a couple of years ago and now that I am going back to original I put the original springs back on . The springs that are on there are 165's
One of the rears have some of the rubber on the outside has been pealing away from heat I assume but they are not sloppy.
How about 300.00 + S/H Let me know if you would like them.

would you consider $200.00
JimmyG
Split the difference with you. Would that be OK
914 shifter
how about $250 including shipping? do you think the rears are ok for street use?i have a 70 1.7.
JimmyG
Well.. OK 250.00 shipped. My pay pal is jjemg@bellsouth.net if you want I will get them together tonight. As far as there condition they where being used the last time my 70 was on the road several years ago. I think they will be OK for some time but they are used parts so I cannot guarantee that.
914 shifter
hello Jim i sent you a message containing my phone # i hope you received it.
Sleepin
Wheeling and dealing going on here! biggrin.gif smilie_pokal.gif
914 shifter
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 21 2010, 11:18 AM) *

Wheeling and dealing going on here! biggrin.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Monty Hall would be impressed. : cheer.gif
JimmyG
What's behind door #3 Carol Merrill?
Hey..Look! Used Porsche parts! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.