Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Time to upgrade the carpet!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ian Stott
Since I suffer from the same disease as a lot of other members " since I'm in here I may as well do............" Original carpet is pretty threadbare and I had to get it up outta the way to change the heater flapper wire so this is a good time to examine the floor real good put down some good sound deadener stuff and gat new carpet. I understand there is more than one supplier, which one has the nicest? I like the original look but I plan on getting the plush floor mats that say 914 or Porsche in the same colour as the car. Anyone purchased this lately?

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
ConeDodger
914 Appearance and Performance pray.gif aktion035.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
I would suggest the vw type factory loop carpet. It is about as close as they come to the factory sets we have here but much less expensive. Looks great like the factory and highlights the black interior without being too lite.

QUOTE(Ian Stott @ Sep 19 2010, 12:19 PM) *

Since I suffer from the same disease as a lot of other members " since I'm in here I may as well do............" Original carpet is pretty threadbare and I had to get it up outta the way to change the heater flapper wire so this is a good time to examine the floor real good put down some good sound deadener stuff and gat new carpet. I understand there is more than one supplier, which one has the nicest? I like the original look but I plan on getting the plush floor mats that say 914 or Porsche in the same colour as the car. Anyone purchased this lately?

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.