I have some stuff that was supposed to be part of a 215 V8 Conversion. This stuff has been sitting for years and I have absolutely no use for it. Condition Varies

FIRST.. I want absolutely no part of shipping any of his stuff and anyone interested has to take ALL of it. That is why I hope someone local wants it. If you know someone local that can pick it up and get it to you.. Great..
Again, I'm not shipping ANYTHING.

I have a Core Engine, and a Flywheel, Pressure Plate and Throw Out Bearing. I DO NOT have the Adapter Plate that goes between the Engine and Transmission. There is also a side shift transmission that goes with this.

1... The engine was supposedly rebuilt by the DAPO and then for some reason he decided he needed a rocker arm out of it for another engine. He removed a valve cover and took one, then left the cover loose and put the engine under a tarp. It is seized now and I have no clue as to it's condition.. It was never run after being rebuilt supposedly.. I did squirt Mystery Oil in the cylinders a long time ago.
I'd Figure some water got in..
2... The flywheel and pressure plate have rust on them that may be just be
surface rust ?? I'm guessing they go with this conversion ??? Pressure Plate says Kennedy Engineering on it.
3.... The transmission is a side shifter that was also supposedly rebuilt. I can see red gasket sealer on the seams and it was never run after being worked on.

I really want this stuff gone.. I would rather it go to someone that might have a use for it and not scrap it. Engine is in my cellar and I will help drag it out and get it in a truck.
Transmission should be worth at least 100.00 ????? That is negotiable.
The rest of this stuff is free if you buy the transmission....

AGAIN.. you have to come and pick it up.. Or have someone do it for you....
Located in Massachusetts, North Shore, on the New Hampshire border..

Then again, if someone wants to pay a bunch of money for the rusty flywheel and pressure plate.. and throw out bearing.... never mind

Here are some pictures.. The engine looks better in the pictures..

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment