Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: side stripes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
Does anyone make the positive stripes in orange ?? Checked AA, they don't

Mary Shortridge
You could have your local vinyl shop cut them in whatever color you want. I had my shop make three, in case I goofed up in the application, which I did! I just replaced one letter, so I still have some spare vinyl.
Rav914
Bob Tilton at tilton101@comcast.net can get you any color you want. They're as exact as you can get. Cost was $90 delivered.

I ordered a Tomato Red for another project. Arrived within the week. Look perfect.

He did a tri-color one that was red, black, blue. Looked very cool on a white car.
Tom_T
Check the vendors section on here Scotty, as several make them out of new vinyl to any color you want, & they have the correct 914 pattern/size, plus we're supporting member vendors. Otherwise, take another one of the right size to the local race decal shop to make one as Mary said, & the local PCA chapter's magazine may have advertizers in it for the P-car racers.
underthetire
I have the orange and a cutter, don't have the dimensions. 90 seems kinda high. I can get the material for about 30 bucks for a roll.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.