Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Koni Adjustables
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EdwardBlume
My car is set up for AX with yellow bilsteins in front and back. Bigger sway bar / torsion bars, 140 lb springs. By switching to Koni adjustables, how "softer" can the ride get with the rest in place?

Why? Right now, street driving is tight and rough. I want to keep driving the car street, but it's really too rough. Is Koni worth it, or should I swap out other parts in between races?
Brad Roberts
I have a set of front Koni's I can let you run around on so you can feel the difference.

Contact me tomorrow after noon. I'm relaxing this weekend and only spending 10 hours working on 914's/the shop.

B
Eric_Shea
For street driving I "always" use mine full soft and it's the cats ass. Just firm enough to give you that "perfect" euro-ride feel. Highly recommended.
Brad Roberts
FYI Rob... I dont have any rears right now and you would have to go to another type of rear spring (I'm selling Eibach and H&R) The rears are expected this coming week. I have several sets of fronts.

B
EdwardBlume
Cool- you're the best. It sounds like Konis are the plan then.

10 hrs on a day off? That's why you need to drive my car at the AX - balance: Work - Life - Fun.

My Mom AXing is like.... I can't go there. Cheryl would love to trade me.

I'm tied up this weekend studying for the GMAT (test on Thursday) so don't worry about it this week. Once I get my application in after May 1st, I'll have more time to sort things out.

Thanks again, R
Brad Roberts
Oh.. I can clearly see you are studying for your Masters.. :finger2:

One night next week is fine also. I can also help you offload the Bilsteins.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.