Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BATTERY TRAY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pete
Can I keep the original battery tray where it was for a V8 Conversion? I have a new one to weld in but would rather weld it in first before test fitting the engine.
sean_v8_914
yes. one of my V8s has teh OG tray location
sean_v8_914
from AZ with love
pete
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Sep 20 2010, 09:39 AM) *

from AZ with love

Very nice clean set up you have there Sean. Thanks for the quick response!
sean_v8_914
belongs to Guy in tucson
computers4kids
Pete,
You might find answers to some of your questions by looking on the SBC link in my signature. Typical Renegade install.
Mark
IPB Image
pete
QUOTE(computers4kids @ Sep 20 2010, 10:14 AM) *

Pete,
You might find answers to some of your questions by looking on the SBC link in my signature. Typical Renegade install.
Mark
IPB Image

Thanks Mark. That's a great thread. One quick question you might have the answer to, my Renegade engine bracket has two small tubes where it attaches to the SBC. One seems to be welded in the center of the vertical support. The other tube seems to be offset a little. Its not centered. Is this normal and am I suppose to orient the bracket where the offset mount tube is on the left or right side of the engine?
type47fan
QUOTE(pete @ Sep 20 2010, 06:30 AM) *

QUOTE(computers4kids @ Sep 20 2010, 10:14 AM) *

Pete,
Mark
IPB Image

Thanks Mark. That's a great thread. One quick question you might have the answer to, my Renegade engine bracket has two small tubes where it attaches to the SBC. One seems to be welded in the center of the vertical support. The other tube seems to be offset a little. Its not centered. Is this normal and am I suppose to orient the bracket where the offset mount tube is on the left or right side of the engine?

Hi Pete,

Jumping in here, I looked at my Renegade engine mount and the tubes you've mentioned are both centered and in line with each other, no offset. My mount is from 2007.

Thanks,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.