Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Price check 914 factory binder repair book set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wayne1234
Well since Both 914 are sold.... What is the current going price for the factory binder repair set? It is 4 binders in total.
1. chapter 1 Engine and Clutch ch2 Fuel system.
2. ch3 Transmission, ch4 Front Axle, ch5 Rear Axle
3. ch6 Breaks Wheels Tires, ch7 Pedal System and Levers , ch0 Maintenance specifications
4. ch8 Body, ch9 Electrical System

This has the Color wiring charts, and says "Printed in Germany" at the bottom of the pages. it is in very good condition with only a handfull of smudges form dirty hands, and only a few wrinkled pages. But they are not perfect.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Socalandy
let me know what you want. I'm interested!!
wayne1234
This is the worst page I could find, no actual info just the chapter page
Click to view attachment

Color wiring charts
Click to view attachment

There are a few pages in this binder that have slight water marks like this
Click to view attachment
Socalandy
$100 ?? I really dont know what they go for. Someone will chime in
Mike Bellis
There is a guy on SF Bay CL trying to sell a complete set for over a year (9 volumes). He started at $800. Now he is down th $450 and still no buyers. You should put it on ebay starting at $100 and let it ride.
badm
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Sep 20 2010, 07:59 AM) *

$100 ?? I really dont know what they go for. Someone will chime in

The last ones sold on E-Bay from $320-360 Its all what someone will pay at that time. Good luck. Badm.
IronHillRestorations
IIRC the last time you could get them new they were like $800, so half of that would probably be right for a cherry set, in the right economic climate.
Tom_T
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Sep 20 2010, 08:41 AM) *

let me know what you want. I'm interested!!

Shoot Andy - I could've brought this with me from IN a couple of weeks ago - he lives in the same town as one of my brothers & I got a 914 bra from him! sad.gif

Wayne - I think yours is a partial set, as IIRC total was 8 binders. However, you may want to hold onto them for your next 914 build when you get back to it! biggrin.gif
... I saw the 914 went to TC on here in FL - cool!

So Andy, this won't be a complete set, but you can also get the one on CD from AA & print them out 2-sided 7 put those in your own binders - or just use it on a laptop in your garage too.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Sep 22 2010, 02:07 PM) *
I think yours is a partial set, as IIRC total was 8 binders.

I think his is complete. It's labeled 1 - 9 ...

shades.gif Andy
realred914
if you ebay it make sure you have a best disclosure too conditon as possble be sure to show the photos like you have wiht some stains showing. a pristine set might be worth a good deal, but a daily use set would command a much lesser price, dont want any bury to be disapointed on conditoin.

yeah anything above about $100-150 maybe in this economy for a daily use set is maybe right to start bid, maybe some one realy got to have one , but your and his/her timing has to be right to make the best deal for you so maybe more, if you lucky?????? Bad time to sell, good time to buy, get rid of paper money it is fake paper, buy porsche stuff that is your best bet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.