914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
carr914
F/S Center Console in Very Nice Shape

$250 obo + Shipping

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
trent1542
looks good shades.gif, possibly interested... could it fit an 8" sub woofer on the passenger side and still have room for the gauges?
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(trent1542 @ Sep 20 2010, 07:06 PM) *

looks good shades.gif, possibly interested... could it fit an 8" sub woofer on the passenger side?

Would be a real shame to cut one in that good of shape. It would be better in my LE but hey, it's your money.
trent1542
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Sep 20 2010, 06:16 PM) *

QUOTE(trent1542 @ Sep 20 2010, 07:06 PM) *

looks good shades.gif, possibly interested... could it fit an 8" sub woofer on the passenger side?

Would be a real shame to cut one in that good of shape. It would be better in my LE but hey, it's your money.

well I have been contemplating making my own console to fit one in there, but I really like these ones because they have the part that goes around the shift stick and heater lever, also I may make my own one of those too...
carr914
Today I found the Volt Meter, the Leather Shift Boot, all three rubber gaskets & the Wire Harness. The only thing that is missing is the Clock. I have not cleaned it up at all, don't want to Armor-all it up

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
carr914
icon_bump.gif

The ad does say obo - or best offer

Click to view attachment
carr914
icon_bump.gif

Also found a Defroster lever thingy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.