Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 SE for sale in Panorama
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RFoulds
Got my Panorama in the mail over the weekend. Saw a 914 SE for sale in Palm Springs, (near me)

Don't have the copy with me in office today, but anyone know the car or the guy??

Ad didn't say if it was bumblebee or creamsicle and didn't have the VIN. He was asking $25k.
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(RFoulds @ Sep 20 2010, 11:19 AM) *

Got my Panorama in the mail over the weekend. Saw a 914 SE for sale in Palm Springs, (near me)

Don't have the copy with me in office today, but anyone know the car or the guy??

Ad didn't say if it was bumblebee or creamsicle and didn't have the VIN. He was asking $25k.

Don't know of any LEs in Palm Springs. Can you find out more? There is a nice Creamsicle in Pioneertown not far from there, asking about the same amount.
Michael N
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Sep 20 2010, 11:34 AM) *

QUOTE(RFoulds @ Sep 20 2010, 11:19 AM) *

Don't know of any LEs in Palm Springs. Can you find out more? There is a nice Creamsicle in Pioneertown not far from there, asking about the same amount.

Item Description
1974 914 2.0 Limited Edition Can Am series. Cream/Brn int.#47429144499 One of aprox 1000 LE's produced. New, restored or rebuilt everything! Never rusted. Very rare car. Certificate of Authenticity. Buy your new 914 LE today! see-http://members.rennlist.com/914_canam/914LE.htm email for photos.
Seller Information
Type of Seller: Private Seller
Company:
Name: Jim LaMonica
Street Address:
City: Palm Springs
State/Province: CA
Zip/Postal Code: 92268
Telephone Number: 760-369-1402

RFoulds
Thanks for finding it! Didn't think to look on Rennlist. And I guess he did cite that it is a creamsicle.

Anyone know the car? I'm gonna call and check it out.
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(Michael N @ Sep 20 2010, 12:53 PM) *

Item Description
1974 914 2.0 Limited Edition Can Am series. Cream/Brn int.#47429144499 One of aprox 1000 LE's produced. New, restored or rebuilt everything! Never rusted. Very rare car. Certificate of Authenticity. Buy your new 914 LE today! see-http://members.rennlist.com/914_canam/914LE.htm email for photos.
Seller Information
Type of Seller: Private Seller
Company:
Name: Jim LaMonica
Street Address:
City: Palm Springs
State/Province: CA
Zip/Postal Code: 92268
Telephone Number: 760-369-1402

Isn't that a link back to Bowlsby's web page?
Michael N
Ad description is from The Mart. It is 14499 on the LE registry on Jeff's site.

Having issues with adding pics right now idea.gif . I am sure it is user error.

Drums66
...Was'nt there a story on the 914 also?? flag.gif
popcorn[1].gif(as I skimmed thru my friends issue)
SLITS
Since it is Jim LaMonica's, I will GUARANTEE YOU that it is perfect!!!
MoveQik
QUOTE(SLITS @ Sep 20 2010, 05:03 PM) *

Since it is Jim LaMonica's, I will GUARANTEE YOU that it is perfect!!!

I didn't know Jim had an LE too. Slits is right, it will be perfect since it is his.
jim_hoyland
agree.gif If it's Jim's, it's gonna be a ten smile.gif
jim_hoyland
Pics from the April 2010 G &R in Riverside, CA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.