Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Job!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djm914-6
If anyone in my area is looking for some paint or body work, I'm now working for a really nice place. http://www.sublimerestorations.com/ The owner is just as picky and detailed oriented as I am. Now lets see how fast I can climb this ladder and start doing some real work. I have a lot to learn but this will be a fun adventure.
trojanhorsepower
Congrats on the new job. piratenanner.gif

Good Luck!
FourBlades
popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif

Sounds great!

Show us some pictures....

John
RJMII
Congrats, David!
djm914-6
I really need to bring a camera with me. There is a really nice Ferrari Boxer that undergoing repair from an engine fire and the Fiat 500 is... cute. The V8 M3 track car is sweet too but needs video to capture the sounds. Then there is the Turner Racing BMWs.
sean_v8_914
David, you are a talented guy. I really enjoyed browsing your graphics site. I am sure you will be an asset to your new employer. congratulations
djm914-6
Thanks Sean for the compliments and to the others for the well wishes. I figure I have one more attempt to reinvent myself again so I gotta make this one work. Besides, it's can't be work if I'm playing with cars all day; right?
Gint
Grats David! Bruce posted the other day too. Good to hear from you both. Reminds me that I should go check your vendor thread.
rwilner
I need some body work done at some point, depending on price. I'm local in Needham. PM me and let's chat about it.
djm914-6
The owner has several nice pics on the company's facebook page too. Here's a couple of crappy cell phone pics from the other day...

qa1142
Nice smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.