Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official MUSR11 Vendor/Sponsor Thank You Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hot_shoe914
Okay, since I am new at this and not real bright to boot, I hope I don't screw this up. I am going to post all vendor names here who donate to MUSR11 and that will allow people to say thanks. In addition, after the event I plan to put names of the winners and what they won and hopefully a picture to. We should all be very grateful for our member vendors who ALWAYS give generously to all the events. I know it helps to get their name and product out there and I want to help do just that. As I receive packages I will post the donor here. If you don't see your name it means package has not arrived or you did not donate. I hope to see ALL of our member vendor names here! You guys ROCK! aktion035.gif

Shoe

p.s. Spend lots of money with these guys or I will hunt you down and make you take part in a group buy!
hot_shoe914
The first Thank You goes out to Mark (mikey914) at 914Rubber.com. There will be MANY happy recipients for sure. I'm not sure what all these goodies are, but if you need it and win it, I am sure you will know what it is. THANK YOU MARK! first.gif

Shoe
Mikey914
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Sep 20 2010, 08:11 PM) *

The first Thank You goes out to Mark (mikey914) at 914Rubber.com. There will be MANY happy recipients for sure. I'm not sure what all these goodies are, but if you need it and win it, I am sure you will know what it is. THANK YOU MARK! first.gif

Shoe

If you have any questions on identification of parts let me know I'll let you know what it is. I was in a hurry to pack, many items are pretty simple, but let me know if you can't identify.
Jesse
smilie_pokal.gif

I hope i win that prize.... maybee ther will be a most needy catigory.

thank you mike... no mater who wins.
hot_shoe914
Time for more thank yous and shout outs to our wonderful member/vendors for contributing to MUSR11. I want to make sure these people get all the recognition I can stir up for them. BUY FROM THEM! They work hard to make sure we have the parts and supplies we need.

Thanks going out to the following.

GPR - German Parts and Restoration

http://www.gprparts.com 1-800-321-5432
hot_shoe914
Big thanks to Eric Shea at

PMB Performance

http://www.pmbperformance.com

(801) 674-3669
hot_shoe914
A big thanks to Bruce for his kind contribution. The man to see for pedal clusters, used parts and many other things as well. Be sure to think of bdstone914 when you need quality pedal clusters! aktion035.gif
hot_shoe914
Mucho thanks to Richard Casto at Blue Sky Motorsports. Gears, grinding? Tranny not shifting smoothly, want to build a gear box for racing? Then go see the man at

Blue Sky Motorsports, LLC
Durham, NC 27713
919 283-9373
sales@blueskymotorsports.com

http://www.blueskymotorsports.com
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
hot_shoe914
Super huge thanks to Jim McIntosh (RJMII) for his generosity. Need some custom emblems and many other items? Jim is the man to see. Super quality work at affordable prices. first.gif first.gif first.gif
hot_shoe914
Super thanks to Peter from Restoration Designs. I know everyone out there could use some of his awesome products. Replacement metal for all your needs and many things you probably don't know about. Be sure to check out the latest products from RESTORATION DESIGNS!

http://www.restoration-design.com/

Restoration Design
24 Hayes Ave.
Guelph, Ontario N1E 5V5
Canada

Phone:
Phone:
Fax:
Email:
519-836-3555
519-836-2952
519-836-3577
Mike@restoration-design.com
hot_shoe914
A very special thank you goes out to Ronald and Mary Shortride. Maybe you will be one of the lucky few to receive the wonderful contributions of the Shortridge's.
hot_shoe914
C F R-Tangerine Racing Products, LLC - Products and Services for 914s
Stainless Fuel Lines, Chassis and Suspension Upgrades, Performance Exhaust, Roll Cage Kits,
Breather Cans, Brad Penn Oil, EGT and CHT Instruments,Engine Lift Plates, Rotisseries
Full Service repair shop in Southern New England, Race Prep, Engine and Transmission Rebuilds, Tuning

http://www.tangerineracing.com/

Need I say more?? Thank you Chris Foley for all you do for us! driving.gif
hot_shoe914
I really should have this awesome member/vendor at the top of the list. Brad Mauer of 914 Limited actually contacted me with his generosity before I had even started contacting vendors for contributions. That is what I call a stand up guy who really supports or community. Be sure to visit Brad for your needs.

914 Limited Inc.
Brad Mayeur
1162 N. Byerly Hills Dr.
East Peoria, IL. 61611
309-694-1797
P914LTD@yahoo.com
hot_shoe914
A great big THANK YOU for George down at Automobile Atlanta. All your 914 needs can be handled down in Georgia by the friendly folks of AA. Even if you don't need parts be sure to stop by when you are in the area to check out a VERY nice collection of 914s and other cars. Be sure to check out the 916 as well and drop into George's office to say hi and talk 914s.

http://www.autoatlanta.com/

Automobile Atlanta

505 S. Marietta Pkwy • Marietta, GA 30060 • Order By Phone: 800 792 4944 -OR- 770 427 2844 -OR- auto@autoatlanta.com
hot_shoe914
No event would be complete without the generosity of the typeIV master himself, Jake Raby.

Jake Raby
Raby Enterprises Inc.

Really doesn't need an introduction but here it is anyway. Want the finest quality and latest technology powering your car, then visit Jake's place

http://www.aircooledtechnology.com/

It just doesn't get any better than this! pray.gif
bandjoey
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Sep 27 2010, 10:58 PM) *

A very special thank you goes out to Ronald and Mary Shortride. Maybe you will be one of the lucky few to receive the wonderful contributions of the Shortridge's.

CookiesCookiesCookies Best in the central US!

And thanks to all the Sponsors. first.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Sep 28 2010, 12:36 PM) *

Just the central? confused24.gif

Most definitely a big thank you to all the sponsors who I have stepped up. If I missed anyone when contacting and you would like to donate let me know. Have a few I never heard back from but may have missed some also.
hot_shoe914
A big shout out and thank you to J.T. Snapp (jt914-6) for the contribution he is making. Thanks Jt for your generosity. You rock! aktion035.gif
bandjoey
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Sep 29 2010, 09:07 AM) *

QUOTE(bandjoey @ Sep 28 2010, 12:36 PM) *

Just the central? confused24.gif

Most definitely a big thank you to all the sponsors who I have stepped up. If I missed anyone when contacting and you would like to donate let me know. Have a few I never heard back from but may have missed some also.

Ok..People on the East and West coasts...mail me 2 doz home made cookies, and I'll post a judging of who's the best in the country. laugh.gif

hot_shoe914
Received a very nice prize today for the MUSR compliments of Mr. Raby and his Type IV Store. Thank you very much pray.gif Jake, somebody will be very happy!
hot_shoe914
Received a box of some most likely VERY NICE GOODIES from our friends at RESTORATION DESIGNS yesterday. piratenanner.gif Haven't opened it to see what it is yet but I am sure somebody will be verrrryyyy happy when they win this. In the event the winner doesn't want it, I will gladly take it off their hands as with my 3 rusty buckets I am sure I can find a use for it. just sayin'
hot_shoe914
I have just been informed that one lucky person will walk away with one of the awesome 24 x 36 event posters! Thank you Steve Schlief. Everybody buy some posters and shirts to help support this vendor!
hot_shoe914
Some PMB goodies arrived in Memphis today compliments of Eric Shea. Oh how nice it would be to win that prize! first.gif
ChrisFoley
My 914 is almost fully loaded to travel.
In addition to the 5 raffle prizes I'm bringing, I'll have some products with me for sale at heavily discounted prices, including one exhaust system and one horizontal cooling system.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Oct 11 2010, 10:31 AM) *

My 914 is almost fully loaded to travel.
In addition to the 5 raffle prizes I'm bringing, I'll have some products with me for sale at heavily discounted prices, including one exhaust system and one horizontal cooling system.

Sweet! smilie_pokal.gif
hot_shoe914
While a lot of usare off enjoying the runs on the Dragon during MUSR11, the rest of you guys need to be spending your hard earned money you saved by not attending and make our wonderful sponsors know how much they are appreciated! first.gif
BigDBass

Thanks so much to the vendors that donated to the event.

Especially Eric Shea of PMB Performance. I was thoroughly elated to have won the calipers he donated. Eric has always been, and will continue to be, my first choice for brake parts and other items. So buy stuff from him!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.