Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Craig @ Camp914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
steveherman
I ordered a few parts from craig.
AWESOME buying experience.
I am sure it has been said before but it is always good to also give a shout out for good customer service.
in this day and age it seems all we hear about is the negative.

sorta like the old say about customer service:
give good customer service the customer may not tell any one
give bad customer service and the customer will tell everyone

lets change that.
THANK YOU CRAIG!
My porsche thanks you too.
McMark
I ordered a rear trunk shock kit today. thumb3d.gif
draganc
yeap, i called craig and he answered his phone being sick. i ordered the rear trunk kit on a saturday - it left the same day, just as he said. i had it on tuesday pm. and that's cross country to NJ with std. shipping.
Andyrew
Love my trunk shocks and front euro buckets! Craig is a great guy! Ordered from him MANY years ago.
Root_Werks
Bought cars, seats, parts etc. from Craig for years. He's a really stand-up businessman who is always a pleasure to work with.

I'm glad he's still around supporting our 914's!

smilie_pokal.gif
Tom
agree.gif Craig is a good guy to do business with! One thing, don't go to CAMP 914 without expecting to buy something. He has so much good stuff!!!
Tom
JRust
I have had nothing but good business with Craig. Always easy to work with & easy to get ahold of. I try to stay away from his shop though. I can't afford it evilgrin.gif . It's like going to home depot for one thing. I leave with at least 5 blink.gif
markb
QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 22 2010, 11:58 AM) *

I have had nothing but good business with Craig. Always easy to work with & easy to get ahold of. I try to stay away from his shop though. I can't afford it evilgrin.gif . It's like going to home depot for one thing. I leave with at least 5 blink.gif

agree.gif
Ian Stott
Craig was excellant to deal with and was very helpful when some of my order got tossed out by my brother!(by mistake!)

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
kphimself
Everyone is always so quick to through out bad costomer service its nice to see someone put out good service. Thanks.
speed metal army
I would agree with all the above.He's helped me out tons so far.... smile.gif
PRS914-6
agree.gif with all the above posts.. Craig is the type of vendor you enjoy going back to. He always delivers what he says. Reliable, helpful and honest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.