Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 911T 914 6 engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MOAB
Hello everyone. I have a 911T engine for sale, However I need advice since I have not dealt with Porsches in over 20 years. The engine is a 2.0 with cast Iron cylinders and the engine does not turn. If I was going to part out his engine, could someone recommend what a fair price is for these parts? heads, cranks, valves, cams, chain, etc. Just want to make sure I'm not gouging. I just want to offer a fair price thanls for any advice.
JimmyG
Can you give the case #
scotty b
Does it have carbs, fan, alt etc. or it or is it just a long block ?? In all honesty for a T motor that won't turn over don't even try to part it out. Sell it as is and if you are offerd 500.00 take it. There is an off chance a vintage racer will want it and MIGHT give you 750.00 so maybe try asking that for it.
Mark Henry
agree.gif but didn't want to say it.
The fan assembly is worth a couple hundred bucks if it isn't cracked and the fan center isn't beat out. Carbs are worth $800 to $1200 depending on condition, less if damaged, if it has turbo lower covers $75.
The core engine itself isn't worth a whole lot.
MOAB
here is what I have. The engine number is 6195979

No Carbs or exhaust. No Fan assembly

the case number is 901 101 101.2R and 901 101 102.1R

will try to post pictures tomorrow. Need to reduce the size of the images
scotty b
blink.gif A locked up 2.0 with no carbs, no fan, no exhaust...if someone offers you 300.00 take it and run
type47
Where in North Carolina?
NC_Colfax
Nightdale NC

I spoke with him via telephone
type47
QUOTE(NC_Colfax @ Sep 23 2010, 04:18 PM) *

Nightdale NC

hmmm, WTF (where ...) is Nightdale, Mapquest can't find it!
dlee6204
hmmm, WTF (where ...) is Nightdale, Mapquest can't find it!

Try Knightdale, NC
NC_Colfax
You can tell I am not from that area......
MOAB
The exact town is Knightdale, NC. 10 min from from Raleigh
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.