Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Center Horn Button
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
okieflyr
Looking for a center horn button for a stock 914 steering wheel that I aquired awhile back. The rubber doesn't even need to be intact, so cheap is good. Let me know....
mepstein
You can have mine for free but my car is with Scotty B in Richmond VA. If you can wait a while I'm sure we can get it to you. Mark
okieflyr
QUOTE(mepstein @ Sep 21 2010, 09:51 PM) *

You can have mine for free but my car is with Scotty B in Richmond VA. If you can wait a while I'm sure we can get it to you. Mark

Thanks Mark, I'm meeting up with Scotty and Matt in VA to caravan down the MUSR in a few weeks, so that may be an opportunity! How about coming down to the TOD with us?
mepstein
[quote name='okieflyr' date='Sep 22 2010, 08:02 AM' post='1374168']
[quote name='mepstein' post='1374071' date='Sep 21 2010, 09:51 PM']
[/quote]

Thanks Mark, I'm meeting up with Scotty and Matt in VA to caravan down the MUSR in a few weeks, so that may be an opportunity! Perfect - It's yours.

How about coming down to the TOD with us? I'm waiting on attending Porsche events until I have a running Porsche. Thanks for the invite. Mark

hot_shoe914
Well I was gonna offer to bring you a free one to the ramble but it looks like Mark beat me to it.
okieflyr
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Sep 22 2010, 08:11 PM) *

Well I was gonna offer to bring you a free one to the ramble but it looks like Mark beat me to it.

Thanks Don,

I'm hoping to make arrangements with Scotty when we meet up so my wheel won't be naked in the mountains.....
mepstein
This will be my cover up. Wish they were a dime a dozen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.