Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: October Fest?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
porschecb
Will cook for all and provide the food! You bring your Brew! I like dognuts. But I miss the times on my deck.

Date? I am open.

Michael
SirAndy
QUOTE(porschecb @ Sep 21 2010, 07:18 PM) *
Will cook for all and provide the food! You bring your Brew! I like dognuts. But I miss the times on my deck.

Date? I am open.

Sounds like fun! Not too far from me, so count me in ...

beerchug.gif Andy
Lennies914
Beer, food, 914's, good people.

Let me think about this idea.gif

I'm in! piratenanner.gif
Andyrew
Date depending I might be in!
Mike Bellis
I'm in! Is there enough 914 parking?
porschecb
Can get 3 plus cars in the drive way. Narrow street but it has been done before no problem.

Michael
porschecb
How about Sat 16th or 23rd Either is good for me!

Michael
gopack
I'm in as long as there are no conflicts. Andy will tell you that Octoberfest ENDS the first sunday of October, but as long as the beer is good, it can be when ever you like! So far any weekend in Oct looks good to me.
TurboWalt
Have a few brews for me, so dry here in the Sandbox!
McMark
Ooooooooh! beerchug.gif
strawman
I'm in!
jcd914
I'm in!
Either 16th or 23rd works.

Jim
ConeDodger
jhgkjlhgljkhgkjhg
Rotary'14

Date? I am open.

Michael

My best beavis & butthead voice,,
"he he he,, you said you like DOGNUTS!" OK,, I'm a sicko,, biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

thanks for the offer, too far for me tho.
-Robert
porschecb
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 22 2010, 12:02 PM) *

Huh... Michael I was actually going to ask you if you wanted to do the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion at Palm Street! Let's do it at your house instead!

How about the 23rd?

The 23rd it shall be.
Lennies914
QUOTE(Rotary'14 @ Sep 22 2010, 12:43 PM) *

Date? I am open.

Michael

My best beavis & butthead voice,,
"he he he,, you said you like DOGNUTS!" OK,, I'm a sicko,, biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

thanks for the offer, too far for me tho.
-Robert

You can't grill donuts blink.gif
ConeDodger
gkjhgkjhgkjhg
porschecb
Hello all!

I will be shopping for some stuff on the 16th and the rest on 23rd in the am. I will provide 3 types of brats (not the human type) potato salad, chips and dip and some soft drinks. Want to bring a side feel free. The beer choice is up to you. I have one ice chest and one tub for beer along with a fridge in the garage. An RSVP with head count before the 23rd would be great.

Time? 11:30. Cook? When you say so

It look forward to see some new folks as well as the ones who have been here before as we always have a great time.

Questions? Let me know.

Michael
Mike Bellis
RSVP, Me + 1 chowtime.gif
Drums66
....May be passing thru smoke.gif bye1.gif
porschecb
QUOTE(porschecb @ Sep 23 2010, 01:12 PM) *

Hello all!

I will be shopping for some stuff on the 16th and the rest on 23rd in the am. I will provide 3 types of brats (not the human type) potato salad, chips and dip and some soft drinks. Want to bring a side feel free. The beer choice is up to you. I have one ice chest and one tub for beer along with a fridge in the garage. An RSVP with head count before the 23rd would be great.

Time? 11:30. Cook? When you say so

It look forward to see some new folks as well as the ones who have been here before as we always have a great time.

Questions? Let me know.

Michael

Rob! Is this what you were looking for?

I could use your help on Sat. If that helps. Will have Brandon but a womens help is always nice! If you are comimg?

Michael
gopack
icon_bump.gif
I will be there for sure Michael. beerchug.gif beer3.gif beer.gif let me know if there is anythng I can do to help out!
icon_bump.gif
McMark
Did you just call Rob a woman? blink.gif
porschecb
QUOTE(McMark @ Sep 25 2010, 09:32 AM) *

Did you just call Rob a woman? blink.gif

Wow! I guess I did. blink.gif I need to read what I type more than 3 times before I hit send. huh.gif
gopack
I got a batch of beer started yesterday in honor of Michael's Octoberfest celebration piratenanner.gif .... I hope it turns out OK. I havn't been making a lot of beer in that last 2 years. I hear that the 914 guys will drink any swill though! drunk.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif
porschecb
Not Happning at this time! mad.gif
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(porschecb @ Sep 26 2010, 08:47 PM) *

Not Happning at this time! mad.gif

sad.gif confused24.gif chowtime.gif headbang.gif sad2.gif givemebeer.gif jsharp.gif hissyfit.gif
McMark
confused24.gif WTF?

I was looking forward to grabbing doughnuts and then hitting the BBQ. I guess I'll stay home and work on my car. Too much drama! rolleyes.gif
Andyrew
Michael,

Is this event still canceled? I'd really like to come up for the breakfast and leave early to come to the BBQ! I only have one weekend free next month and the 23rd it is!
Lennies914
chowtime.gif beerchug.gif confused24.gif
jcd914
Micheal,
Looks to me like you have enough interest in this event all on it's own. No need to be concerned with the doughnut gathering.
If you could use a hand or two speak up I am sure there are volunteers willing to help out.

Take Care
beerchug.gif
Jim
gopack
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Sep 28 2010, 09:21 PM) *

Micheal,
Looks to me like you have enough interest in this event all on it's own. No need to be concerned with the doughnut gathering.
If you could use a hand or two speak up I am sure there are volunteers willing to help out.

Take Care
beerchug.gif
Jim

agree.gif
Michael,
Time to get ZEN and do this thing! I'm offering my services to help take some of the work off you.
But it you change your mind too late no one will be able to fit it in to their schedule!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.