Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What changed, and how do I change it back?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ottox914
Yesterday I would click on a thread and below the thread would be able to see and read all the replies. Last night, something changed, and now instead of being able to read all the replies, there is some odd tree looking thing and I have to click on each branch to read it. What did I manage to click to get this, and how do I get back to what I like for viewing the forums? On other sites I frequent I see the threads as I would like to, so there must be a setting that needs to be changed over here.

HELP!
Sleepin
Sounds like you went on to the Lo-Fi or Linear thread view. Go to the main forum page, look at the bottom of the page and click:

"This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here."

I may be up in your neighborhood in Eau Claire this weekend Dave...not sure if either one of us would have time to grab a beer or something, but one never knows! biggrin.gif
Mark Henry
"Forum Options" just below the "Add Reply" and "New Thread" buttons, top right.
Click on it and switch display mode to "Standard".
Mark Henry
You have to do this when you are in a thread, like this one. It doesn't work from the garage main page.

I just checked this and edited my reply above.
SirAndy
QUOTE(ottox914 @ Sep 22 2010, 05:39 AM) *

Yesterday I would click on a thread and below the thread would be able to see and read all the replies. Last night, something changed, and now instead of being able to read all the replies, there is some odd tree looking thing and I have to click on each branch to read it. What did I manage to click to get this, and how do I get back to what I like for viewing the forums? On other sites I frequent I see the threads as I would like to, so there must be a setting that needs to be changed over here.

HELP!

There's a nailed thread on top of each forum page ...

"Need Help? FAQ, Rules, Tech Articles, it's all here!"
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=94568

First item in that thread:
HELP, My Thread display has changed!

shades.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.