Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bremerton AX #2
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DNHunt
Check this course out. It was great fun. I don't have much to compare against but it was soo much more fun than last time. Less of a puzzle, longer and faster. I had a ball. Still got beat by a stock 1.7 but not by as much.

Dave
DNHunt
This guy kicks my butt. Stock 1.7. Thank goodness I'm humble pray.gif
DNHunt
Eric Fry's 2.7. Nice guy but JP you gotta kick this guy's butt. I think ya can.

Dave
Bleyseng
I forget his name, looks like DD's car. That looks like a fun fast course, too bad I couldn't make it.
mad.gif

Oh, whats with the orange on Eric car now?

Geoff
DNHunt
Ya Geoff

I had to stick this one in. The only club sticker on the course. Someone's silver 74 2.0l.
Bleyseng
I had to work today.... laugh.gif
DNHunt
Watch out for this car. Chris Downey in David Said's old car, 2.6 L four. I know the 6's sound good but this sounds very mean. He ran 63 seconds on 3 year old Kuomo's. The guy's in GTO are cryin
DNHunt
Dave Ellison (Triad West) in his fiance Joan's car. Stock 2.0l with his Kuomo's turned 64.
Bleyseng
Chris bought it??? great? that is one wicked fast car that can almost beat the Fordahl 6 car. David Said used to be just a few 1/10ths behind Greg and Jodi.
Good to see it out running like it should be. That is one of the sweetest 914's I have ever seen. Total resto with near new parts if not new. The tranny has a ZF LSD in it from a 914 with special AX gears.

Glad its still out of my class.

Geoff cool_shades.gif
DNHunt
Can't remember this guy's name but he hauls ass
Bleyseng
jason
Bleyseng
Is the blue 914 Jim?
DNHunt
Me again. I turned 4 clean runs. The best was 76. Each was faster than the previous one so I am improving. Lots of fun but I got a lot to learn.
Bleyseng
Looks like you are drinking a cup of coffee. You will go faster Dave if you use two hands to drive!
DNHunt
High point of the day, son Gerry takes a loop with Eric Fry. On the way home he says "Why don't you shift like Eric, his shifts are so fast.".

His first ride on the course
Porsche Rescue
Looks like great fun. What's this "shift" stuff Dave. Down here it's all 2nd gear (guess you know that).
dinomium
Great pics! I stopped by at the tail end and talked to Dave and his son. Very kewl!! We all missed a great day at the track!
rhodyguy
last sunday, while i was mowing the lawn, a bug flew in my ear. this morning my ear canal was swollen shut. guess what i did this am? fun course. figure 8tish feature is pretty neat. . david said's car... quite the stable at triad these days. jerry is the offical photographer. the kid takes great pictures smilie_pokal.gif . the orange panels on eric's car look sharp. BOLD statement.

kevin
dinomium
Kev! Sorry to hear about the Hear! Very "Mountains of the Moon"! Get well by next Saturday, OK?
And yes, the kid is good!
J P Stein
That's a good lookin course......ah, to have such room....... PIR REALLY sux. We have the 2006 Peeraid coming here. Finding another venue is a must.

As for beating Eric, I dunno, he's pretty quick. A good driver in the ulfer could prolly beat him.....but I ain't one of those. When I go up there, I'll bring a hot shoe to keep them wolves at bay laugh.gif

Kevin:....WEEVILS, damnit !

For now, I gotta get meself psyched up for SCCA tomorrow.
Brad Roberts
How cool is it to see so many 914's at an event.

It looks like everyone had fun. clap56.gif

B
Bleyseng
You would like driving the Red car, Brad. Very fast for a four banger.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.