Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can this be fitted on a 914?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
I know it works on the Deloren.

Has anyone tried it with a teener tho??

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/search.oap?keyword=121gmf

idea.gif

tradisrad
Funny, I was thinking flux capacitor as the link was loading.. ha ha
brettm69
I say go for it... imagine street-racing some ricer special & you kick on the ol' flux-cap - you'ld be going so fast he would'nt catch up till the following week aktion035.gif
poorsche914
There seems to be a problem...

According to the web site:

Online:
Not Sold Online
Store:
Online Only

confused24.gif
JmuRiz
Geez, mislabeled parts again...that's the Mr. Fusion...I guess it's the the fueling upgrade

This is the flux capacitor (any idea where you can get a working one wink.gif ):
IPB Image
Mark Henry
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Sep 23 2010, 12:31 PM) *

Geez, mislabeled parts again...that's the Mr. Fusion...I guess it's the the fueling upgrade

This is the flux capacitor (any idea where you can get a working one wink.gif ):
IPB Image

Your 914 won't do 88mph on jackstands wink.gif
JmuRiz
Bah, mine is on the wheels/tires...just not moving anywhere at the moment :-)
Maybe I can get one of my VW driving Libyan terrorist friends to come up with some plutonium for your broken unit JR.
Click to view attachment

Or maybe they know where O'Reillies secret Flux Cap Warehouse is??

Just sayin??
Mike Bellis
I think it maxes out at 88mph driving.gif
bmtrnavsky
You cant use Mr. Fusion without this: http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/collectibles/9fc6/ I want to mount one between the seats!
majkos
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Sep 23 2010, 09:59 AM) *

I think it maxes out at 88mph driving.gif

av-943.gif
bembry
QUOTE(7275914911 @ Sep 23 2010, 10:57 AM) *

Maybe I can get one of my VW driving Libyan terrorist friends to come up with some plutonium for your broken unit JR.
Click to view attachment

Or maybe they know where O'Reillies secret Flux Cap Warehouse is??

Just sayin??

Slightly OT--anyone remember how the Libyans' bus sounded and drove on Back go the Future? That thing was a beast. It also laid a strip of rubber. WTF.gif aktion035.gif

Man--we had a 77 Bus with the FI 2.0 Type IV bus motor when I got my license, and it sure didn't drive that the one in the pic (I know--I tried)!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.