Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Rear Deck Lid Bolt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kenshapiro2002
I need the M8 1.25 "shouldered" bolt that attaches the deck lid to the hinge. It's a little over an inch long
Tom_T
Ken, fyi - they are available new from GPR, AA, Pelican, Performance Products, Restoration Design, etc. - along with the nut & replacement hinge brackets which I mentioned on your other post. They weren't a killer price new when I got them a few months back, but I don't recall the prices. Some of those vendors also sell them as a full kit - hinge bracket/bolt/nut.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
kenshapiro2002
According to PP, they are special order from the mother country. May be able to get one in a few days or as long as a few weeks. Again...what "nut" are you talking about? Here's the bolt I need (this is NOT my car, thank god):
Click to view attachment

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Sep 23 2010, 11:06 PM) *

Ken, fyi - they are available new from GPR, AA, Pelican, Performance Products, Restoration Design, etc. - along with the nut & replacement hinge brackets which I mentioned on your other post. They weren't a killer price new when I got them a few months back, but I don't recall the prices. Some of those vendors also sell them as a full kit - hinge bracket/bolt/nut.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

kkid
Hello,

When I last explored the hell in my teener, I have discovered 3 unusual items. And I realized one of them looks similar to what you are looking for.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
You can have it for free if you think you can restore it.

kkid smile.gif

bdstone914
Ken,

I am sure I can get you a good shoulder bolt for the hinge. I am out of town but returning toight. I will try to pull one this weekend.
Send you address.
Bruce
kenshapiro2002
That's the guy! You're a mensch (that's a good thing), but that puppy has seen it's day.

QUOTE(kkid @ Sep 24 2010, 01:40 AM) *

Hello,

When I last explored the hell in my teener, I have discovered 3 unusual items. And I realized one of them looks similar to what you are looking for.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
You can have it for free if you think you can restore it.

kkid smile.gif

kenshapiro2002
Done...thanks.

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 24 2010, 06:55 AM) *

Ken,

I am sure I can get you a good shoulder bolt for the hinge. I am out of town but returning toight. I will try to pull one this weekend.
Send you address.
Bruce

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.