Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a 914 mechanic in close proximity to Philly
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pat Garvey
Looking for a 914 mechanic who can be trusted to care for a pristine 914.

Needs a bunch of minor mechanical work (no bodywork).

Been parked for 5 years. New fuel tank ready to go in, but lotsa stuff needs to be done. Can't do it myself anymore.

Sugestions?
Pat
mepstein
Will Pyle @ Fairwinds auto in New Castle, Delaware. He has the rep for being one of the best around. Not a big fancy shop but they are known for being good and fair prices. If your going to trailer the car anyway, this isn't that far.

If you want help with the trailer part, give me a ring. I'm pretty close by. You pay for trailer, gas and a burger. biggrin.gif

Mark

Awesome 914 driving weather these days!
plas76targa
Pat - post your 'to do' list and pick a date. Three B's will get you the help you need, Burgers-Brats-Beer. Seriously, what better way to solve the car problem than having friends over to help. if that doesn't work then call the shop.
type47
agree.gif Road trip to Philly! driving.gif
Jaymann
Hey Pat:You could call Benedettos Neighborhood Auto Repair,357 Westchester Pike Havertown PA 19083 Phone 484-454-5437 They are not a porsche shop,just a brand new small neighborhood shop.They are very close to philly.Request Eric Umlauft as your mechanic.He is very good with porsches,and has owned several 914s himself.He can probally help you out.This guy is good,and very honest.They have very reasonable rates.Hope this helps Jason
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.