Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rather excited:)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
So I have always liked this 914 that one of our locals has. I love the color. I found out yesterday that everything is going to work out so that I can make this 914 my own piratenanner.gif

Then in my facebook pictures I found this picture from when I had the Phoenix aktion035.gif A little foreshadowing me thinks aktion035.gif .

So now I will have a nice daily driver 914 AND the 914 I am building to be G prepared. drunk.gif
Root_Werks
driving.gif

Sweet!

If that's the one I'm thinking of, DON'T modify it. Just drive and enjoy.

driving.gif

We need to get a teener Tuesday going again.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Sep 24 2010, 09:39 AM) *

driving.gif

Sweet!

driving.gif

We need to get a teener Tuesday going again.

Most likely is and no I will not. It is very nice as is biggrin.gif

I have another 914 for doing that to.
Tom
Way to go Jon,
I think the BUB cars look better with a lighter color car. Dan's looks nice, mine looks too dark! More pics? smile.gif
Tom
realred914
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Sep 24 2010, 09:27 AM) *

So I have always liked this 914 that one of our locals has. I love the color. I found out yesterday that everything is going to work out so that I can make this 914 my own piratenanner.gif

Then in my facebook pictures I found this picture from when I had the Phoenix aktion035.gif A little foreshadowing me thinks aktion035.gif .

So now I will have a nice daily driver 914 AND the 914 I am building to be G prepared. drunk.gif

so what color is it????? what is G perpared????? any other details on your new akwesition?

attach photos for usall to see!

concragulations!!!!!!!!!
PeeGreen 914
I'll post more when I have the car wink.gif

I leave for a work retreat next week and then a trade show in Denver but when I get back I will post more pictures smile.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(realred914 @ Sep 24 2010, 10:32 AM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Sep 24 2010, 09:27 AM) *

so what color is it????? what is G perpared????? any other details on your new akwesition?

attach photos for usall to see!

concragulations!!!!!!!!!

G prepared is a class in SCCA solo that allows a 914. I am going to build a 914 to take to nationals and see how we fair. Many believe the 914 could do very well in this class and I have some great people around me to guide me through this. I will post pics as I build that car. However, I most excited about my new daily driverish 914 piratenanner.gif
Drums66
.....way to go 75' 76' ??? shades.gif
bye1.gif (my fav year's)
PeeGreen 914
'75 beerchug.gif
messix
aktion035.gif
sixnotfour
first.gif
bmtrnavsky
Nice Car Jon!
PeeGreen 914
I like that picture Jeff beerchug.gif
Drums66
75' 287.gif 14.gif 309.gif
tod914
Sharp car! I'm one of the few that like the 75 76 years better than the early ones. Good luck on your project as well.
swood
Very nice, is that Palma green? I can't quite tell.
PeeGreen 914
I actually don't know what the color is. I was told it is a 911 color.
sixnotfour
its a 75 so palma green would be correct ,however the person who bought it new had it sprayed a 911 color ,
Y9Y9 Emerald Green Metallic
(Vipergruen Diamant Met
zonedoubt
Looks like Forest Green L64K to me.
PeeGreen 914
When the light hits it the color really stands out and is not even close to forest green. It's really one of the best greens I have seen on a 914 IMHO

Athough Jeff seems to have the same taste in green as I do as all of the green 914s he has I like drooley.gif
Root_Werks
Yup, infamous "Viper Green".

Love that color!

If I remember correctly, it's a really nice clean 914. Very nice example.
sixnotfour
1976 914 viper green L96N the second is the one Jon thinks hes getting
championgt1
Congrats Jon! beerchug.gif
PeeGreen 914
What's that third car?
sixnotfour
same car the day I bought it
PeeGreen 914
Ah drooley.gif
echocanyons
Congrats!

75 palma action shot
PlaysWithCars
Nice job Jon. Not a bad compromise since you sold the orange car: a nice driver and a race prep'd track toy? The best of both worlds.

Are you going to make it out to one of the remaining PCA auto-x with one of them this year?
PeeGreen 914
I know the 1.8 is out until next year. Depending on weather I may drive it out but I'm not AXing my cars this year. Still have plenty of other peoples cars I can drive. Especially since I'm not in for points in any class this year.

I will have my cars ready for next year though piratenanner.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Sep 24 2010, 07:40 PM) *

1976 914 viper green L96N the second is the one Jon thinks hes getting

Wait, Which one am I getting? I thought the one I am getting is a '75. blink.gif

Either way, I like them both aktion035.gif Eh, I'll find out. I'm just excited to get a nice 914 again AND have a AX project. piratenanner.gif
EdwardBlume
Congrats! smilie_pokal.gif
carr914
Congrats Jon.

Need any parts?
MoveQik
Jon,

Make sure you get the extra headlight cover he has that is painted to match. biggrin.gif

MW
Eric_Shea

Who are you and what have you done with Dan?

Jon, check that thing thoroughly for mouse-poo! (then take those big fugly bumpers off) biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
From what I'm told mouse poo is gone. I plan on going over it really well once I get it and clean it well.
sixnotfour
From what I'm told mouse poo is gone.

Thats what the guy I got it from said chair.gif lol-2.gif
Root_Werks
So when do you pick up the 'new' 914?
PeeGreen 914
I'm not sure. Just depends on when Jeff finds time.
PeeGreen 914
At home. needs a bath but in all I'm very happy piratenanner.gif
Root_Werks
Sweet!

Should be some good days to clean it up and show it off. Weather is suppose to be nice.

I wouldn't touch this one, but I've always wanted to do a Viper Green flared 914.

Looks really good Jon, glad to see you're back into a 914.

driving.gif
KELTY360
smilie_pokal.gif

All right Jon! That didn't take very long. Nice driver.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.