Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lake Mirror Classic Car Show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
This a cool car show. I was aiming to have my GT done and entered - oh well, next year for that

Hopefully we can get a few more local guys to come by

Click to view attachment
arkitect
If you go, post some picts. Would like to see.

Dave smile.gif
carr914
I'm Definately Going - it's a must do

Here is the Link of my pictures from last year

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...hl=Lake++Mirror
v82go
10 days and counting, if you like cars there will be something for everybody

Bob

www.lakemirrorclassic.com

URY914
What days are you going? I want to go this year.
carr914
Paul, Saturday is the Big Show

Friday night is the Hot Rod Rendezvous with a DJ Concert and Sunday is the Road Tour
bcheney
Hmmmm....work on the six project or meet you at this event....????
URY914
Sat is good if I can walk my then.
carr914
2 Days to Go

So far we have going

Bob
Paul
Myself

Brian, are you coming over - you know you're not going to work on your car
How about you, Steve Gaglione? I know you have tennis in the morning, but come after
smg914
I'm actually forgoing my tennis this Saturday morning and Jaine and I will be heading over to the Lake Mirror Classic around 10am. I'm not entering a car, just a spectator. I look forward to seeing Paul and Bob Ferguson, "Its been a while". You too TC but at least we see each other regularly.
carr914
QUOTE(smg914 @ Oct 14 2010, 11:13 AM) *

I'm actually forgoing my tennis this Saturday morning and Jaine and I will be heading over to the Lake Mirror Classic around 10am. I'm not entering a car, just a spectator. I look forward to seeing Paul and Bob Ferguson, "Its been a while". You too TC but at least we see each other regularly.

Steve, you might want to spell your wife's name correctly headbang.gif - do you forget her Birthday & Anniversary too? laugh.gif

Another 914 guy, but not a member of this Forum, Gary Gandy will be there - he is one of the head-honchos of the show.

Gary's 914-6 Race Car is still for sale for $20k
Click to view attachment
bcheney
What time does is start on Saturday TC? What time do you plan to get there? I need to be back on Orlando by about 3 or 3:30! Gotta date with my wife smile.gif
carr914
The Opening Ceremony is 10AM. Last year I got there early to take pictures and to get my helmet signed by Hurley Haywood

This year they are honoring Women in Racing with Lyn St James as the Guest of Honor. It would be funny if Danica showed up - she'd be complaining, " why are you guys only taking pictures of my Ass?"
MDG
QUOTE(carr914 @ Oct 14 2010, 01:53 PM) *

Steve, you might want to spell your wife's name correctly headbang.gif - do you forget her Birthday & Anniversary too? laugh.gif

lol-2.gif
URY914
Maybe Milka will the there?

carr914
Great Show, Beautiful Weather. Not as many cars as last year, but certainly some eye poppers.

Good seeing you Paul, Brian & Bob. I talked to Steve via Cell

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
carr914
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
carr914
That's all of my pictures, I know Paul took a lot more than I did.

I promise that next year we will have a 914 Section - Bob as usual, Paul, Brian, myself - Steve are you in? We might even let you play your guitar

And I will be campaigning with my friends that organize the show to have Linda Vaughn (. )( .) as Guest of Honor
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Here is some dipshit trying to take a picture of himself with the car behind him......oh wait, that Brian. Never mind.

Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Lynn St James was the Grand Marshall this year. Here is a picture of her. She's on the left. Really that's her. The sign says that's her....

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.