Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold....Console gauges
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
computers4kids
I pulled the console out of my automatic 914 and consequently have a temp and volt gauge left over. They both work. Also included is the harness, which the PO tweaked a bit by removing the clock gauge and adding some LED lights.

$50 shipped
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Tom_T
Another option is to donate it to Barber Dave on here for his Charity Center Console rebuilds, if you can afford to do so.
..... just a thought - so don't feel obligated, but his proceeds goes to mentally &/or physically disabled kids' charity(s)! smile.gif
koozy
Another option is for you to purchase the items, Tom, and to donate them to Dave yourself. ..... just a thought - so don't feel obligated, but his proceeds goes to mentally &/or physically disabled kids' charity(s)!
jk76.914
I'll take them. PM sent.
Tom_T
QUOTE(koozy @ Sep 26 2010, 02:50 PM) *

Another option is for you to purchase the items, Tom, and to donate them to Dave yourself. ..... just a thought - so don't feel obligated, but his proceeds goes to mentally &/or physically disabled kids' charity(s)!

Well geez Mikey, I've already donated several items to Dave's efforts along the way, & I think it's good for us all on here to support our fellow members' efforts - as vendors or charity, don't you!!?? ... or you could buy them & donate to Dave! idea.gif

Why you needed to jump in for the seller is beyond me, but I'll chalk it up to when some folks just have bigger cajones when they're hiding behind the computer screen, & will say things online that they'd never say face-to-face!

I call that "computer cajones"! laugh.gif

He got them sold anyhoo, so it's a moot point!
koozy
I'm just saying it as I see it. Face to face or otherwise. Your suggestions of hiding are juvenile.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.