Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $85 Track day at Willow Springs- Horse Thief Mile - November 20 -
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
Extremespeedtrackevents
Extremespeedtrackevents.com will be at The Horse Thief Mile at Willow Springs - November 20-21st for a track day,all drivers will have a special track day price of only $85.00 for a whole day of fun.(must register before Oct 15th)Any Questions contact Chris Willard at chris@extremespeedtrackevents.com (co founder of REDLINE Time Attacks and now new owner of EXTREMESPEEDTRACKEVENTS.COM) or register at extremespeedtrackevents.com
PROMO CODE IS htm4
Free on track instruction for beginner
campbellcj
Has anybody here ever driven this track in a 914 (or 911)? I have seen guys running over there before and it looks like a hairy and somewhat sketchy track. VERY steep and tight.
I've been on there with Scare Ventures( where guys will try to make a pass while going into turn).. not a bad track.
Extremespeedtrackevents
It's a fun technical track with lots of turns.Low cost track time is always fun.

QUOTE(396 @ Sep 26 2010, 11:13 AM) *

I've been on there with Scare Ventures( where guys will try to make a pass while going into turn).. not a bad track.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.