Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The October Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif

Yesterday was amazing! Let's do it again! The October Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion will be Saturday, October 23rd, 9am to noonish. Come on up and see the gang.
gopack
I thought it was going to be at Michael's house that day?
OCTOBERFEST
ConeDodger
QUOTE(gopack @ Sep 26 2010, 07:55 AM) *

OCTOBERFEST

Whatever you want to do with your afternoon is fine with me lol-2.gif Come on down and visit in the morning though...
porschecb
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 26 2010, 09:07 AM) *

QUOTE(gopack @ Sep 26 2010, 07:55 AM) *

OCTOBERFEST

Whatever you want to do with your afternoon is fine with me lol-2.gif Come on down and visit in the morning though...

Is it fine for you? really? I have never asked for any help! I don't remember anyone asking to help but Mark (gopack) Till now! Please don't insult me on how to do a BBQ, and how to inform people how it will go down!! You started it! Now get yourself out! It looks you think you are the end all for events! You are my friend! I have hosted many a bbq and you been to them all! Do you really think I need help? Try one of these at your house bud! Instead of someone else's biz.!

Want to help! Be here at 10:00

Right now this event is canceled! Cause I am pissed!
ConeDodger
cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif

The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion has gone on for about three years straight, month after month. The event was going to go on anyway as the sister Z car event would happen at the same time. In my mind, it isn't fair to ask the Contra Costa regulars who come up every month to come up on two different dates. Or Al Weidman who drives down from Oroville. This way, they come up if they want for the Reunion, and then go to the BBQ. They don't have to drive up and back twice in one month. Simple logic, not trying to start a war. Not sure why you are either...
ConeDodger

Donut Madness! You know you have it!

The October Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion... Be there 'cause breakfast is the most important meal of the day. biggrin.gif
McMark
Never seen anyone yell so much because of an offer to help. Usually people yell because they have to do it all themselves. confused24.gif
Lennies914
Sounds like two great events in one day. Makes the drive even more worth while.
I do appreciate the efforts put out by all. beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif

It's almost October! Keep 'em runnin' guys! The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is coming up. Those donuts aren't going to eat themselves!!!
Tman914
Sound like fun This will be my first time too these events hope too make it just need to know where at in sac:
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Tman914 @ Sep 28 2010, 11:15 AM) *

Sound like fun This will be my first time too these events hope too make it just need to know where at in sac:

From Livermore come up 80 toward Sacramento. When 80 splits and heads toward North Lake Tahoe you stay on 50/99. When 99 turns South you stay straight on 50 until you get to the Sunrise Blvd. exit. Take the exit and go left on Sunrise back over the freeway for about 3 miles. Once you cross the river, the first light you come to will be Fair Oaks Blvd. Take a left and follow it back West for about 3 miles to the intersection of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. There you go. We will be in the Deli at the Northwest corner of the intersection.
Tman914
ConeDoger
thanks so much for the Directions
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Tman914 @ Sep 28 2010, 07:36 PM) *

ConeDoger

I ain't no ConeDoger dog face! lol-2.gif
minnesota loon
Thanks nice to meet you guys last weekend.You have a good group of car owners.Hope to see you again next year.Thanks again wavey.gif
ConeDodger

Now that's what I'm talkin' about! 914World citizens coming half way across the country just to attend the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Well, ok... He was here on vacation and it just happened to work out but it was great meeting John and if you get the chance to go to Minnesota look John and the guys up! See you October 23rd!
Tman914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 28 2010, 10:20 PM) *

QUOTE(Tman914 @ Sep 28 2010, 07:36 PM) *

ConeDoger

I ain't no ConeDoger dog face! lol-2.gif

Thats funny lolololol

ConeDodger

Someday my car will look just like this but with the sail fin panel vinyl... wub.gif See you at the October Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!
ConeDodger

Happy Friday everyone! Make your plans to come to the October Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! We need YOU 'cause you're buying! lol-2.gif
tracer
I should be there this month. Had alot of fun last month and would like to see more people this time..
ConeDodger

Three weeks to go and the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion will be here again! See you all there!
ConeDodger

Come on down and enjoy the company of your fellow Porsche addicts October 23rd from 9am to noonish at Family Donuts and Deli! See the gang, see the cars... Get off your jackstands both literally and figuratively and LIVE while you're alive!
ConeDodger

What could be finer than a donut at a diner? Saturday October 23rd - 9am to noonish. The October Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. Be there!
ConeDodger

Let's get this party started! The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday October 23rd - 9am to noonish.
ConeDodger

914World we have a crisis! A serious overpopulation of donuts has occurred in Fair Oaks. We need your help! These donuts aren't going to eat themselves. Come on down to the October Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Bring a friend, bring your kids, bring your Porsche! These things are rolling down the street! Oh the carnage!!! evilgrin.gif
ConeDodger

I just talked to the owners of the deli and they tell me that they will be giving away free straws with soft drinks for all Reunion attendees! blink.gif Seriously, come on down and see the gang at the October Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!! Perhaps we can even coax the 'big-brained one' up from Napa???
ConeDodger

Two weeks and a wake up until the October Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Get 'em shinin' guys!
ConeDodger

It's a simple fact. Donuts don't eat themselves. Cops have investigated the heck out of it. We need you to do your part. Come on down to the October Sacramento Z Car Reunion two weeks and an hour and change away. See you there!
ConeDodger

Get those projects going guys! The October Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is less than two weeks away! We hired strippers to do free lap dances so don't miss this one (not really).
ConeDodger

Free the jackstands! Get it running and come on down to the October Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Those cobwebs just multiply you know...
ConeDodger

Well, the Vikings sucked and the Twins are golfers for the next 6 months. Nothing much to live for except - Yes, you guessed it! The October Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! See you there!
ConeDodger

Guess what I got? Wanna see? A new Morphenspectra dashboard! See you at the October Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!
tracer
Hey Dodger, you going to have the stands out from under your car for this donut run?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(tracer @ Oct 13 2010, 10:06 AM) *

Hey Dodger, you going to have the stands out from under your car for this donut run?

There have not been any jackstands under my car in years. It runs and it should be there... But I may drive the Z if the mood strikes me. biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

A week and a half till the October Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion... Get your wrench on guys! Lets get the cars out there too!
ConeDodger

Just a week and a day! The October Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is coming up fast! Who's coming?
ConeDodger
cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif

I am up early 'cause I am so excited about the October Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Oh wait! Damn it!!! It's next week. Never mind... Ok, see you next week at the October Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! biggrin.gif

Here's a pic from the sister group!
ConeDodger

The October Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is now less than a week away! Come on out and see the gang. I may even drive the 914 down depending on a delivery from Stoddard Porsche...
ConeDodger

Guess what's coming up next Saturday? The October Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Are you ready??? Shine 'em up and be there!
ConeDodger

Are you ready? The October Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is just 4 days and a wake up away! Hope to see you there.
ConeDodger

Just three days left! The October Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is coming up Saturday!! Be there or be... Well, you know. smile.gif
ConeDodger

See you guys Saturday! I'm going to the racetrack and will not be back until Friday night... See you all there!
strawman
Join me in celebrating Jim's (jcd914) birthday on Saturday!
ConeDodger

Greetings from Thunderhill Raceway! Before I head out on the track, I wanted to tell you guys one last time that the October Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is tomorrow morning rain or shine. free donuts for Jim Dupree who will be turning 33 for the, what? 17th time? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.