Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S mostly complete 1970 minos motor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
paws4862
I am parting out a mostly complete 1970 with out motor. I will be digging into it this week and start stripping it. There are a lot of decent parts on it, nothing concourse. I will be keeping a few parts for me but most are for sale, I know I need some pictures and I will get some up later today . I just wanted to get this posted to get started. The chassis is pretty much in good shape except the hell hole there is a lot of usable metal on it. Let me know what you need and I can send pictures and price , driving lights $150.00 Hella lights both work ,I'm new at adding pics. any help would be great
paws4862
Click to view attachment
paws4862
SOLD I also have these they work fine and shafts are free $ 200.00Click to view attachment
paws4862
SOLD
QUOTE(paws4862 @ Sep 27 2010, 04:59 PM) *

I also have these they work fine and shafts are free with Hella bulbs $ 200.00Click to view attachment
1970 Neun vierzehn
If your "parts car" has an original (smooth bottom) rain tray, what condition is it in? Specifically, how are the mounting points?

Paul
paws4862
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Oct 1 2010, 08:31 PM) *

If your "parts car" has an original (smooth bottom) rain tray, what condition is it in? Specifically, how are the mounting points?

Paul

the screw holes on the top are torn out but could be repaired if you need one you can have it if you want it just shipping
thanks Fred
sgrisanti
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Oct 1 2010, 09:31 PM) *

Paul

Hello paul, do you have the black passenger footrest, center arm pad and the front hood lock and key? I have the t-handle. I just need the cylinder and key. Stephen 10589 zip code. sgrisanti@mclaughlinstern.com
1970 Neun vierzehn
"the screw holes on the top are torn out but could be repaired if you need one you can have it if you want it just shipping"
thanks Fred

Fred, thanks for the offer, but the one I currently have on my car is only slightly better.

Paul
paws4862
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Oct 3 2010, 09:09 PM) *

"the screw holes on the top are torn out but could be repaired if you need one you can have it if you want it just shipping"
thanks Fred

Fred, thanks for the offer, but the one I currently have on my car is only slightly better.

Paul

no problem I just thought if you didn't have one it would help
Thanks
paws4862
QUOTE(sgrisanti @ Oct 3 2010, 04:04 PM) *

QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Oct 1 2010, 09:31 PM) *

Paul

Hello paul, do you have the black passenger footrest, center arm pad and the front hood lock and key? I have the t-handle. I just need the cylinder and key. Stephen 10589 zip code. sgrisanti@mclaughlinstern.com

Paul
is this the foot stool you are talking about I found it in the parts car? I also have the cylinder and key for 30.00 shipped
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.