Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 windows
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
j8red
hi i require a green tint window set for my 914 6 However i am aware now some changes were made later on
My car is a 1970 914 6
What model years will fit and how can i get a set
If i buy seperately as and when they come up will they match, istheir a delfour no i require
Please help

Also like white interior for another project
Any one know where i can find it

Many thanks J8RED
Tom_T
Early doors/window regulators/mechanisms were the same on 914-6 & 914/4 1970-72 MYs.

The free downloadable 914 PET Parts Catalog at the Porsche website may still show those parts nos., & you'll see them advertised in the classifieds on here, 914club, clubNARP, Pelican, TheSamba, eBay, Craig's List (you can subscribe to regions in the USA on 914club to get notices), but shipping international may be a challenge with glass, but not impossible.

I've also seen a couple of later (75-76 MY) white interiors FS at the same above in recent months, so do a search for both in the classifieds of those websites.

Sorry, but I don't know what's available in the UK/EuroLand, so maybe some of the members on here from there can chime in.

Good Luck & Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
mepstein
Both the green windows and white interior were on pelicanparts.com not to long ago. I don't know the current status. Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.