Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB (Got one! )rear Bumperet for 1974
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
yrret7
Wtb the drivers side rear bumperet for 1974. Looking for one that is in very good shape.

Thanks
Terry
Tom_T
Terry -

If you're looking for perfect/excl or CW, then I think one side is still available new from Porsche (don't recall which side - usual sources' discount at PP, AA, Pelican, etc., or use the dealers' Porsche Club 20% discount to save some coin).

Also Mikey914/914Rubber (member vendor here - Mark W.) had started to mfgr excl repro front "tits" & was going to move the the backs later, after the fronts were out. So you could get a temp one & upgrade to his later. He also makes the excl repro bumper top pads F&R, so the tits would have his better rubber & SS for the studs & metal innards, rather than the factory's carbon steel which rusts eventually (okay when they still made parts, since they were expendable safety items, but not when they're NLA).

You might call Jonathan at GPR (member vendor/banner ad on here) & see if he has any decent ones used. Otherwise, I've seen some from time to time recently on the classifieds here, 914club, clubNARP, TheSamba, evil-bay, etc.
yrret7
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Sep 28 2010, 10:19 AM) *

Terry -

If you're looking for perfect/excl or CW, then I think one side is still available new from Porsche (don't recall which side - usual sources' discount at PP, AA, Pelican, etc., or use the dealers' Porsche Club 20% discount to save some coin).

Also Mikey914/914Rubber (member vendor here - Mark W.) had started to mfgr excl repro front "tits" & was going to move the the backs later, after the fronts were out. So you could get a temp one & upgrade to his later. He also makes the excl repro bumper top pads F&R, so the tits would have his better rubber & SS for the studs & metal innards, rather than the factory's carbon steel which rusts eventually (okay when they still made parts, since they were expendable safety items, but not when they're NLA).

You might call Jonathan at GPR (member vendor/banner ad on here) & see if he has any decent ones used. Otherwise, I've seen some from time to time recently on the classifieds here, 914club, clubNARP, TheSamba, evil-bay, etc.

Thanks Tom
I will see what shows up here. I have bought from 914 Rubber before and have been very happy with his stuff. I will check his website and see if he has them up yet!
Regards
Terry
yrret7
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Sep 28 2010, 10:19 AM) *

Terry -

Cheapsnake
I've got a couple that are very good cosmetically but their studs are busted off. If you want to try to restud them they're at your door for the cost of shipping.

Tom

ps: I just noticed you're also looking for a DS speaker grill. Got one in good condition, except for chips at two of the screw holes, the holes are still there, just missing small chips. Speaker even looks good. $25 + shipping and I'll throw the bumperettes into the box.
adidas
Terry. I've got one side in very good condition. Don't remember what side it is. I'll run over to storage and get it and get back to you if you still need it. Bill
adidas
Terry. I just checked and sorry I only have the front right in really nice shape. Sorry for the mistake. Best of luck with your search. Bill
yrret7
QUOTE(adidas @ Sep 28 2010, 02:32 PM) *

Terry. I just checked and sorry I only have the front right in really nice shape. Sorry for the mistake. Best of luck with your search. Bill

Thanks for trying Bill!!!!

Terry
john914B.F.R.
we probablly have one for the left rear, i just had to find some today for a guy that bought a bumper set and he needed a set of bumperettes also and i know we have a t least 1 other rear that i pulled out of the trailer in excellent condition...if your still looking for one pm me
yrret7
QUOTE(Cheapsnake @ Sep 28 2010, 12:40 PM) *

I've got a couple that are very good cosmetically but their studs are busted off. If you want to try to restud them they're at your door for the cost of shipping.

Tom

ps: I just noticed you're also looking for a DS speaker grill. Got one in good condition, except for chips at two of the screw holes, the holes are still there, just missing small chips. Speaker even looks good. $25 + shipping and I'll throw the bumperettes into the box.

Hi Tom
Thanks for your reply. Two others members have bumperettes and I'm trying to close the deal. Can you send me a picture of the speaker grill.

Regards
Terry
Cheapsnake
here ya go:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.