Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tscrihfield
All,
I have a set of 911SC front calipers for sale. I have the rebuild kit for both. I will sell them for $200+shipping.

Also I have a pair of Ebrake parts off of the same car the calipers were pulled from. I know that some time ago I saw a thread by Eric Shea that he modified a rear set of trailing arms to accept these ebrake parts. These also include the cables and shoes as well. Those can go for $40 for the pair +shipping.

I will try to get some photos together for this stuff and post it tonight. If I can get a minute in to take them.

Thanks,
Thomas
Krieger
If the rear ebrake parts are from an sc (aluminum trailing arm) the are not the correct size for our earlier style wheel bearings. They need to come from an early steel trailing arm.
tscrihfield
QUOTE(Krieger @ Sep 28 2010, 08:25 PM) *

If the rear ebrake parts are from an sc (aluminum trailing arm) the are not the correct size for our earlier style wheel bearings. They need to come from an early steel trailing arm.

Yeah these are the ebrake parts off of an aluminum set of trailing arms. Good to know thank you for the information. I have the trail arms too. Just dont think anyone would want those....

Thomas
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.