Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MUSR11
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
underthetire
I'm doing my annual trip to Cleavland, right now scheduled to fly out on the 17th, but I think I can push it up a couple days. How long of drive to MUSR ? I would have to do the dragon in a rental car, but something is better than nothing..and I don't want to be stuck in Cleavland for two weeks straight.
poorsche914
QUOTE(underthetire @ Sep 29 2010, 01:50 PM) *

I'm doing my annual trip to Cleavland, right now scheduled to fly out on the 17th, but I think I can push it up a couple days. How long of drive to MUSR ? I would have to do the dragon in a rental car, but something is better than nothing..and I don't want to be stuck in Cleavland for two weeks straight.

Cleveland TN is just 60 miles down the road dry.gif

Cleveland OH is about 550 miles to the north/northeast driving.gif
underthetire
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Sep 29 2010, 10:53 AM) *

QUOTE(underthetire @ Sep 29 2010, 01:50 PM) *

Cleveland TN is just 60 miles down the road dry.gif

Cleveland OH is about 550 miles to the north/northeast driving.gif

So around 10 hours drive, damn it.
poorsche914
QUOTE(underthetire @ Sep 29 2010, 02:19 PM) *
So around 10 hours drive, damn it.

Drive 70mph and make it in less than 8 shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.