Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brembo brakes for Porsche (group buy?)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
msglaigaie
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Caliper-Bra...=item5adb686ddf

I found these by accident while doing a search for misspelled Porshe parts on Evilbay. If you check "other items" you can get them in all kind of colors. Hey, maybe we could do a "group buy"
What a waste of money!
SirAndy
WTF.gif
JmuRiz
I agree, a total poser item for the fast-n-furious crowd.

Then again I have the "lowly" Boxster calipers on my car sad.gif
Cupomeat
LOL, I thought you had a misprint and meant $700, which would have been a steal.

These are truly funny.

The only thing worse than this is seeing a Chevy suburban (or similar truck) with 22s and those tiny 10" brake discs they come with.

Enough space around that disc to put a tractor innertube!

CHEESE!!!
craig downs
QUOTE(Cupomeat @ Sep 30 2010, 10:35 AM) *

LOL, I thought you had a misprint and meant $700, which would have been a steal.

These are truly funny.

The only thing worse than this is seeing a Chevy suburban (or similar truck) with 22s and those tiny 10" brake discs they come with.

Enough space around that disc to put a tractor innertube!

CHEESE!!!

agree.gif
stephenaki
You mean I wasted my money when I got these... lol-2.gif I was excited for a moment as I need to rebuild my brakes but then, you dashed my aspirations and dreams upon a jagged coast of unwanted reality! av-943.gif
jt914-6
I wonder if they would fit on these??? The blue ones would match my car better than red!!!!
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Scott S
I think I am gonna throw a set on my mountian bike....
sooba_dave
QUOTE(msglaigaie @ Sep 30 2010, 12:58 PM) *

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Caliper-Bra...=item5adb686ddf

I found these by accident while doing a search for misspelled Porshe parts on Evilbay. If you check "other items" you can get them in all kind of colors. Hey, maybe we could do a "group buy"
What a waste of money!

Real Brembo's look badass, but isn't this like putting a gym sock down the front of your pants? confused24.gif
ConeDodger
I am impressed with the ease of installation. Everything I have gotten from that Eric Shea guy had to be bolted on. laugh.gif lol-2.gif blink.gif
Eric_Shea
I'd be we'd all be suprised by how many he's sold... LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.