Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - targa top
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
j8red
does anyone have a good uncracked and not badly scratched one for sale I did see one sometime ago but cannot remember where
Looking forward to receiving replies
john914B.F.R.
QUOTE(j8red @ Sep 30 2010, 06:06 PM) *

does anyone have a good uncracked and not badly scratched one for sale I did see one sometime ago but cannot remember where

we have a few piled up i could see tomorrow if any look good...the last one we sold the shipping was $58 from Denver, NC to Arizona and we sold it for $120
mepstein
Mikey - 914rubber.com is making brand new ones - soon. There was a thread on it a little while ago.
7TPorsh
QUOTE(john914B.F.R. @ Sep 30 2010, 05:59 PM) *

we have a few piled up i could see tomorrow if any look good...the last one we sold the shipping was $58 from Denver, NC to Arizona and we sold it for $120

A pile of Saratoga tops for $120 each! Are you sure?
j8red
QUOTE(john914B.F.R. @ Sep 30 2010, 04:59 PM) *

ok send details or leave phone no
bdstone914
Those are rare and usually $800 plus when the are for sale. Shipping to the UK is not cheap either. The USPS limits the size of packages to foreign countries. The top may be too large to mail. UPS and Fed Ex are very costly to use to the UK.

Why do you want a Saratoga top? You don't have sun in the UK do you? poke.gif

Bruce

QUOTE(j8red @ Oct 1 2010, 09:49 PM) *

QUOTE(john914B.F.R. @ Sep 30 2010, 04:59 PM) *

ok send details or leave phone no

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.