Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 74 914 2.0 Silver
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Silverstreak
Hey all, thinking of selling my Teener. Here's the breakdown.
74 2.0, turns over with starter, no carbs mounted.
Rust: Car hails from So Cal and Washington state. Now lives in Pensacola Fl. Bottom of fire wall is rusted through and will need to be patched eventually, hell hole is solid (no battery tray). Rear trunk has rust holes at the very back, should be an easy patch up job. The longs are good and solid and the gaps are perfect. Doors are very solid. Both bumpers need replacing and the passenger fender needs adjusting (looks like someone hit a post or something in a parking lot, bumper took most of the damage.) Overall solid car.
Interior: Removed for rust inspection, floors are solid as well as footwell. Seats bad, no carpet, have center console with gauges. dash has 2 cracks in the usual places but car has one of thoses fitted carpet covers.
Exterior: Mentioned the bumpers, has a set of 5 really nice Fuchs. All panels solid, removed the vinyl sail, so holes will need to be filled or new kit put on. Has the Porsche reflector thingy from a 911 on back. Nice exhaust, not sure what it is, havn't seen one like it.
I'm sure I forgot stuff so if you have questions, ask away. I'm asking $1700 without the carbs. An extra $500 gets you my dual Dellorto 40's freshly rebuilt by Air Cooled Engineering. You can email me at joshie36@yahoo.com with any questions or to shoot me your number. Sorry no pics, my computer crashed and i lost them all.
mojorisen914
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

I might be interested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.