Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Congrats Tony!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
For the great write-up on #11 and the sidebar on #12 in Excellence.

Thanks for saving such a beautiful car!!
rick 918-S
Whud I miss? last issue? New issue? What,whe..er, wha confused24.gif
Eric_Shea
Ya dem sled dogs will be by soon Rick. Hang tight up der. biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Sep 30 2010, 11:04 PM) *

Ya dem sled dogs will be by soon Rick. Hang tight up der. biggrin.gif

Ooooh... ok, for sure.. you betcha. biggrin.gif
EdwardBlume
You guys!.... grouphug.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
I too congratulate Tony Smojen for the outstanding effort and outlay of time and money he has invested in this unique piece of Porsche 914 history. I personally know to what extreme he went to bring this car back and he, in my opinion, was the only one who should have been entrusted in its restoration. The best thing is he will also make sure that one and all will enjoy seeing the car, rather than tuck it away in a personal showroom or garage somewhere!
AndyB
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Oct 1 2010, 10:02 AM) *

I too congratulate Tony Smojen for the outstanding effort and outlay of time and money he has invested in this unique piece of Porsche 914 history. I personally know to what extreme he went to bring this car back and he, in my opinion, was the only one who should have been entrusted in its restoration. The best thing is he will also make sure that one and all will enjoy seeing the car, rather than tuck it away in a personal showroom or garage somewhere!

Like your 916?
TJB/914
I just received my EXCELLENCE (November 2010 issue #187) in today's mail and my congratulations to to all you guys mentioned on page #82.

Tony: Beautiful 914-6. pray.gif Research and attention to detail was over the moon smile.gif

Also the Mid-Engined Porsches Buyers Guide write-up (page #111--115) with pricing is an eye opener. 914 prices are starting to rise and we are accepted and loved. grouphug.gif Oh yea, they also put us ahead of the Boxster in the article. first.gif

Great read EXCELLENCE/PETE!!!!!

Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.