Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted : Unmolested 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mulan29369
Hi, I'm looking for an unmolested Porsche 914 ,if possible with no or minimal rust in very driving-girl.gif good driving condition. Even though I'd prefer the 2.0 liter ,I would consider the 1.7 or 1.8 as well. Must be a daily driver (no project) and have original color (re-spray in orig. color is okay) .I'd also prefer chrome bumpers. Have cash in hand. Please let me know what you have : mulan29369@yahoo.com Thanks Andy
70_914
http://www.porscheforsale.org/cat-14.html

Good luck.
Barry Brisco
That page is primarily composed of old ads that are out of date. I see ads for cars that I saw on craigslist and other places over two years ago but have not seen since.

It appears that website takes ads from other sites, reformats them, and then displays them along with other unrelated ads which it tries to make money from. Doesn't appear to be a useful resource for finding cars for sale.

Barry

QUOTE(70_914 @ Sep 30 2010, 09:46 PM) *

spcops3116
Hi Andy,

Look at my ad under - FS: 1971 1.8L 914 Beauty! $6370, Nice Florida car

its a great little driver that needs a good home. I have some brand new 2.0L cyclinders and pistons and a set of used 2.0L heads I might be willing to part with too.

email me at boomer131313@aol.com

or call 561 602-6126 if you have questions,

Good Luck!

Larry in Florida
mulan29369
Hi ,thanks for all the help and comments .... still looking .... I have a baby coming up ,so again PLEASE no projects as I stated ....

Thanks
Andy
type47
Where are you located?
rjames
QUOTE(mulan29369 @ Oct 4 2010, 04:35 PM) *

Hi ,thanks for all the help and comments .... still looking .... I have a baby coming up ,so again PLEASE no projects as I stated ....

Thanks
Andy

They are all projects. happy11.gif

Good luck in your search, and congrats on the little one! beer.gif

mulan29369
I'm located in Greenville / SC / East coast .... About the congrats on the little one ,we will see in 15 years .... haha ...
JRust
I will have my restored 74 LE Creamsicle coming up for sale soon. Just getting it's finishing touches now. It will be in the 12-15k range though. Not sure how much you are looking to spend? I'll have a better idea once I actually get it all broken in. Good luck in your search. I am a ways away but west coast is where to get a good solid teener.
Tom
Buy the best condition one you can find. A little extra $ up front will save you lots of $$ later. I second Camp 914, Craig is a stand up fellow and always has some nice 914's to fit your needs. Perfect or project. He really knows these cars!
Good luck on your search,
Tom
seebobgo
QUOTE(Tom @ Oct 5 2010, 05:32 PM) *

Buy the best condition one you can find. A little extra $ up front will save you lots of $$ later. I second Camp 914, Craig is a stand up fellow and always has some nice 914's to fit your needs. Perfect or project. He really knows these cars!
Good luck on your search,
Tom

I don't want to upset any one, but I had a marginal experience with Craig. Don't take any ones word and get a PPI.
tod914
Have to aggree with you there Bob. I think a proper PPI from a reputable shop is important if your serious about the car.
PanelBilly
QUOTE(JRust @ Oct 4 2010, 07:44 PM) *

I will have my restored 74 LE Creamsicle coming up for sale soon. Just getting it's finishing touches now. It will be in the 12-15k range though. Not sure how much you are looking to spend? I'll have a better idea once I actually get it all broken in. Good luck in your search. I am a ways away but west coast is where to get a good solid teener.

Mine going to be for sale too.Should we start a lotto for who will finish and sell the car first and what day that will be? How about a LE contest and we'll do a vote on the garage thread?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.