Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Group buy GT manual release for headlight
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mikey914
I don't usually don't do allot of cross posting to the classifieds, but thought I'd let those that don't ventuer over that there's a group buy going down if you want in.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=111225
dpagan
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Oct 1 2010, 10:14 PM) *

I don't usually don't do allot of cross posting to the classifieds, but thought I'd let those that don't ventuer over that there's a group buy going down if you want in.

Hello!

I want to confirm you still have the GT manual relase for headklight and if it complete. I am in PR but I have a friend in California we can deliver it. Please confirm the price and please send me the lift of parts.

email dpagan@chemtreat.com

Thanks
Mikey914
QUOTE(dpagan @ Oct 3 2010, 05:30 AM) *

Hello!

I want to confirm you still have the GT manual relase for headklight and if it complete. I am in PR but I have a friend in California we can deliver it. Please confirm the price and please send me the lift of parts.

Thanks

Ok, to clarify. I'm brining these in from Germany.
This is a complete kit to convert the motor drive to a manual release.

It unfortunately dosen't come with a parts list, or even directions. It is seporated in groupings based upon where the parts go. IE- the transfer mechanism from single pull to split the cable, the mounting brackets, the hardware that goes in the buckets. It is not something that is as user friendly, and on the level of 1-10 of difficulty, this is a 7. Not just something you want to slap in 2 hours in a Saturday afternoon.

There are others that have used it, and can speak about it no detail. I personally have not installed on in my car yet, but I'm comfortable that I can do it, this kit will depend on your mechanical ability to fine tune it.

I just don't want to sell you something that you may not be happy with later.
-Mark

dpagan
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Oct 3 2010, 11:29 AM) *

QUOTE(dpagan @ Oct 3 2010, 05:30 AM) *

Hello!

Thanks

Ok, to clarify. I'm brining these in from Germany.
This is a complete kit to convert the motor drive to a manual release.

It unfortunately dosen't come with a parts list, or even directions. It is seporated in groupings based upon where the parts go. IE- the transfer mechanism from single pull to split the cable, the mounting brackets, the hardware that goes in the buckets. It is not something that is as user friendly, and on the level of 1-10 of difficulty, this is a 7. Not just something you want to slap in 2 hours in a Saturday afternoon.

There are others that have used it, and can speak about it no detail. I personally have not installed on in my car yet, but I'm comfortable that I can do it, this kit will depend on your mechanical ability to fine tune it.

I just don't want to sell you something that you may not be happy with later.
-Mark

I am interested in the part I know bdstone914 when parts needs to be send to PR he assit me handle that for me. What is the final price for this and also I only pay by pal is that ok?

Regards,
dpagan
Hello!

I want the headlight assembly for my project. Please contact me dpagan@chemtreat.com
Mikey914
I'm closing this out tomorrow afternoon 13:00 pacific.

Just a heads up for those that don't go to the garage often.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.