Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914...sold today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mikester
Sold her today to a fellow from the San Francisco Bay area. Nice guy, asked me a lot of questions. He's from the bay area and I'm going to give him the links for pelican and for 914 club site. Hopefully he'll make it to the WCC. I think I will bring the 911 myself.

I'm still going to be here, I'll just be on the 911 board too.

Thanks for all the help with all my technical issues.

-Mike
Trekkor
I remember the day I sold my first 914 headbang.gif

You WILL think about 914's. You may not rest until you're back in the mid engine driver's seat.

I settled down when I got my next one.

It's kinda like a curse. blink.gif

trekkor
mikester
I know what you mean - the 911 doesn't handle nearly the same.

Engine sounds cool though...
Gint

You can have both you know...
Joe Bob
Yes....two , that two ego jolts in one.....get that 911 feeling and have it in a 91 FOUR......it's called the 914/6.... mueba.gif
biosurfer1
one last hurrah after selling mine today was that on the way up tothe airport to deliver to the owner, and nice late model 911 came screaming up behind me, slowed as he passed and gave me a wave...not bad guys after all...of course i was driving slow because it never fails, i get up this morning and go get the car, and i have a flat, luckily the shell station around the corner was open to repair but i was very mad for a while there.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(mikester @ Apr 18 2004, 08:10 PM)

It will make a nice donor for a conversion for your next 914 aktion035.gif driving.gif
mikester
laugh.gif
Red-Beard
Being that I've been "out" for a week, what tail dragger dig you end up with?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.